HF Journey... - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

HF Journey...

Hi all.

I have some drive time coming up here in the next 3 weeks. About a 4k drive round trip. I figured this was a great time to experiment with some new, and old gas saving techniques and Mods. I am going to promote our web site with some kind of sticker on the bumper or decal, not sure what yet. I am also probing to see who is interested in sponsoring me on miles over 47mpg. With 1/4 penny to (1)full penny increments (Limit 5 cents per mile). All the proceeds would go back in to GasSavers.org. You can send me a message or email me at ElBeanOne@hotmail.com if interested in sponsorship. I will send a total number of miles traveled over 47mpg, and then you could send proceeds to paypal@gassavers.org.

Im excited for this trip, and I am willing to try different MPG saving ideas and gadgets. As long as they are with in a small budget and are reasonable to install.

Thanks.
Alex
My Goal: 55MPG is offline   Reply With Quote