Hi !! Any Suzuki Drivers Here ??? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-24-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
Registered Member

Smile Hi !! Any Suzuki Drivers Here ???

Hi ! I am Sandy from India. I drive a Suzuki Cultus Sedan, known as Maruti Suzuki Esteem in India. Its a 1300 CC, 4 Cylinder, 86 BHp Gas car.

I bought this car in 2001 and its giving good performance. I get about 10 kmpl in city with ac on and 20-22 knpl on highway.

Off late I have started playing with the car to increase smoothness and power as well as MPG.

I intend to do the following : Oversize pulley for alternator, PCV catch can installation, masking O2 sensor from ouside with aluminium foil to get a lean burn, replacing stock air cleaner assy with bigger air cleaner assy of maybe 1600 cc Suzuki Baleno and use a bell mouthed intake mounted in the front bumper of the car or a snorkel inside the hood, opening ahead of the radiator to get cool air.

I am currently using 2 ml of 2 stroke oil in gas and 1 ml acetone per miter of gas.

I am ready to try all new mods provided they are safe and dont harm the car in long run.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
Registered Member

This would be the Chevy or Geo Metro 1.3L sedan in America, I believe. A cooler intake of air will give you more power but not increased fuel economy. You can have one or the other.
Dale Rodia is offline   Reply With Quote