Hi!!! We are here to help... - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 10-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi!!! We are here to help...

We are www.sierrah2ohybrid.com and are very active within the Hydrogen community, we are strong believers and advocates on the Hydrogen movement, the environment, and the economy. We have lots of info on our site in the form of videos,picts, and documents. We are also more than willing to answer any questions you may have about either your own projects or our projects, just click on our contacts page and ask away!!!
Thanks,
Sarah
www.sierrah2ohybrid.com

sierrah2ohybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Site Team

Sarah-

Welcome aboard.

As you can probably imagine, there is a lot of skepticism here about the whole hydrogen deal. Not because it doesn't work (although there are some that believe that), but because we haven't seen sufficient evidence.

It would be very beneficial to the group if you were to conduct an A-B-A-B type experiment, where you start with a baseline (unmodified vehicle), make the modification and record the results, undo the modification so we see that the results return to the baseline (i.e. there were no "other" factors), and then return the experimental vehicle to its new condition and continue to record MPG results. I know it's a bit tedious, but it is a nice way to demonstrate your success. "Testimonials" are not really considered sufficient evidence, goodness knows we've seen a ton of them that have never been substantiated (similar to the "tornado", the "fuel magnet", etc.).

There is a Gas Log section of the website where you can record your mileage results, and this will be a great way to demonstrate the results, and will give the skeptics enough real evidence that your system will work.

Also, I have to send a reminder that cross-posting in multiple categories is highly frowned upon, please refrain from this in the future.

Thanks and welcome!

-Bob Cunningham

Old 10-07-2008, 08:24 AM   #3
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
yea... i want to see a post without a link to that site in it....