I would like to introudce my self - Page 6 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 01:01 PM   #51
bss

well guys/gals, i gotta get back to the shop. so on that note, i leave you with this...........i'm like the fat chick in dodge ball,,,,,,,,,,i'm out....

Old 06-20-2007, 01:03 PM   #52
Stay true to the Game!

Not at all. I'm new here too. But the creators of the site have invested a lot of time and effort into something they truly believe in. I think you should give it a shot. Think about the upgrades that can be done to your truck with the money you saved in gas. Then come race time, you can hall *** and win some pink slips. Sound fair?

Old 06-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #53
Registered Member

I probably do the same things as a hpj member. Today, I cooked my dinner on the BBQ. Last night, I watched some MMA fights. I don't do yoga and I can't stand granola. I love women and I love to drive fast.

So what's the difference between a speed demon and a hypermiler? I love cars, and so do they. They just want to see how fast they can go, and we want to see how far we can go on a tank of gas. Both groups are obsessed with performance. Both boards are full of people who do their own work.

Why am I here? Gas ain't getting any cheaper. And as speeding keeps getting more expensive (both in terms of FE and fines) some of the horse power junkies just might find themselves asking, "What was that link again?"

m
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM   #54
Stay true to the Game!

Good point.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:55 PM   #55
Stay true to the Game!

Just makes me mad that a lot of people have put a lot of work into the site (from what I've seen) and to trash it like that is ridiculous. Hauling A should be left to the race track and off road strips. Your commuter should be used to get you from A to B. Some people are having to make tuff choices when it comes to filling up their tanks, eating, and paying rent. This is a good site!

Old 06-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #56
Supporting Member

i say ignore um they will leave
Old 06-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #57
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey4mnhs View Post
I agree.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:15 PM   #58
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey4mnhs View Post
I doubt they will leave, they're trolling. If they are really interested in better FE then let them ask reasonable questions without personal attacks but if they can't be civilized or complete a sentence without **** then just ignore them till they do.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #59
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
Where's the moderator? Too much profanity!! LOL Now if they took note of the friction reducing better combustion additives they could GO FASTER on the same or less fuel!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:15 PM   #60
bss

is there any truth to this or not?????? if you run a little bit of sea foam additive in your gas it will increase fuel mileage? i've heard this, but have'nt seen any test or proof of it. just wondering if it is so or not. this seems to be the site that would know. so whats up?

i know this is the wrong section for this, but this is the only thread i've posted to so far/ and the only thread that you folks have posted back to me

Closed Thread