I would like to introudce my self - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 11:13 AM   #1
J_00Z28

I would like to introudce my self

Hi, I am J_00z28.

I drive a 2000 Chevrolet Camaro much like the Jugrnaut's that is also a heavily nitrous feed LS1 347 motor

I think that saving gas is stupid.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
Registered Member

^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO

psy

Old 06-20-2007, 11:28 AM   #3
Supporting Member

I'll wave to ya as I drive past ya at the gas pump Sunday, Monday, Tuesday... well, you get the idea.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
Registered Member

This isn't specifically related to you, but since I'm guessing you're part of the same online clique I figure I might as well post it here.

Unless someone's at R.P.M. 24/7/365 sitting on the porch with a shotgun, talking all this chit runs the risk of some crazy interweb person to do some crazy chit. Since the internetz affords a good deal of anonymity, who knows what kinda nut could find R.P.M. or even the employees, and do Lord knows what. I'm not saying this as a threat, just a word of caution since y'all seem to be newbs.

Unlike social interaction, what you do here can reach a much wider, and potentially a much less mentally balanced audience for a much longer time, and the intelligence package provided by the troll's lack of anonymity makes for easy use. By revealing who you are you and consistently flaming you are providing motivation for the nuttier peeps in society while packaging nearly all the pertinent information about your social group quite nicely.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
Supporting Member

The Dale Jr fans are piss't and venting their frustration over last Wednesday's news. OMG... Jr's going to HoMoS next year? Quick, let's bash everything un-Earnhardt.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #6
Supporting Member

BTW... Go Junior! Win the 2008 Championship and tell all you're former, never-really-were fans to take a long walk off a short pier.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #7

Here's where all the new folks are coming from...

http://www.hpjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51170
Old 06-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #8
TommyGunn

i drive a toyota tacoma and i get 15mpg highway and 9 city. i got 7inchs of lift and 35inch mud tires. how can i get better gas millage w/o getting smaller tires b/c if i get smaller tires its harder to get back in the woods to drag deer out

Old 06-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
i drive a toyota tacoma and i get 15mpg highway and 9 city. i got 7inchs of lift and 35inch mud tires. how can i get better gas millage w/o getting smaller tires b/c if i get smaller tires its harder to get back in the woods to drag deer out
Drive your Honda CBR600RR for better mileage.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:57 AM   #10
bss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
i know the feeling. my 96 gmc yukon on mud terrains only gets like 16 on the highway and 12 in the city. doesnt really matter if you run the a/c or not. but i use the hell out of it. wish it got better mileage. any ideas?

Closed Thread