I'm in the Concord/Charlotte, NC Area - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 09-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Registered Member

Smile I'm in the Concord/Charlotte, NC Area

I'm Dale. I'm 39, I drive a 92 Geo Metro LSi convertible about 400 miles a week. I JUST started hypermiling techniques last week and on my first partial tank improved my F/E by over 14%. I correlate this to a 14% discount in my fuel costs for the same miles driven in the past. $3.19 Gallon for midgrade. WooHoo! I'm really excited about this and plan on making more improvements both mechanical and driver oriented. I'm mechanically inclined, have past machinist experience and I am always trying to learn. If anyone wants to get together and throw some ideas around or just drink a cold one and talk about cars, women or cars, I'm in.
My email is: drimportracing@yahoo.com
Dale Rodia is offline   Reply With Quote