Little about Tasia - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-06-2005, 09:29 PM   #11
Registered Member

YOur serious aren't you.

YOur serious aren't you. You are one strange Tool Matt. I wonder if your exhaust would smell like french fries.

GasSavers_Tasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 09:35 PM   #12
Driving on E

Re: YOur serious aren't you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasia
YOur serious aren't you. You are one strange Tool Matt. I wonder if your exhaust would smell like french fries.
yep, that's me... strange.

I actually thought it was funny to imagine a car fueled by alternative fuels sponsoring McDonalds. That's just like WalMart supporting unionized workers.

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 09:48 PM   #13
Registered Member

I think your idea is

I think your idea is hilarious. You could of made the golden arches part of your front grill.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:19 AM   #14
Registered Member

Send a message via MSN to n0rt0npr0
Midland, Mi school bus

I know a guy out here in Midland, Mi that converted a school bus engine over to veggie oil. I've attended outings with him and it does in fact smell like french fries.
~Will
Old 11-07-2005, 08:40 AM   #15
*shrug*

I was about to say that it

I was about to say that it will in fact smell like the food fried in the grease, personally, I'd go for chinese food. About a year ago I also had cooked up a scheme to refine the stuff with a friend, but the time and storage overhead scared us off of it.
SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 06:34 PM   #16
Registered Member

Tasia

Do you still drive the PT?
Ken
GasSavers_KenS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 06:31 PM   #17
Registered Member

Yeah I'm still cruisin PT

Yeah I'm still cruisin PT style. I love it. It's a great mid-size vehicle, handles well, (turning radius can suck), the style is unique, and best of all the up keep is minor.
Old 01-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #18
Registered Member

Cruiser

Hi there. Is your cruiser the turbo model? Mine is not. I have the '02 touring model. I have made several body modifications to mine. Looks aggressive. Also, I added one of those PCV fume separators to the engine. It has worked out really good for the car. The separator is doing its job catching oil fume vapors changing them to liquid oil and the engine seems to have become more peppier in the low rpm band. Cant say the mileage is any better yet. Missed calculations on the first two tanks of fuel. But, I will start a post in the gaslog. If you are interested, I'll send photos of the separator. The separator used has been discussed and talked about in this webgroup. I used the campbell hausefeld water filter/separator available from the local walmart. Write back if you are interested.
Ken
Old 01-02-2006, 07:21 AM   #19
Registered Member

I don't have a turbo model

I don't have a turbo model either, it's an '01 limited edition something or nother. When it comes to cars my mechanical knowledge is limited, but I am very interested in learning more. When I owned my '71 volkswagon i had nothing but heartache, and out of my frustration would open the engine door and kick the crap out of it when it broke down, and believe it or not it would start right up again ( I think it was a wiring problem, but I was never able to find the source). Now I'm not going to start kicking my cruiser's engine, but I would love to learn how to modify it, making the car more fuel efficient, and cleaner fro the environment. Tell me a little bit more about the separator, and let me know about the gas milage, i'm tracking mine right now so we can kinda compare if you want.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:22 AM   #20
Registered Member

Hey kick or punt!

Where is the Quad Cities? Is that where you are from? I can send photos and how to of my install. Tell me where to send it to. I may not get 30+ MPG on fuel but my PT sure runs good and fun to drive. Can also haul some serious mass for a little car.
Ken