Old member, always lurking.... - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to mtbiker278
Old member, always lurking....

Hey everyone! I haven't been on here in quite some time. I just thought I'd catch up on things in the old gas savers forum. Glad to see the same people are on here along with some new faces.

I wish I could say I've been keeping up woth my gas log, and being vigilant of my fuel usage, but that just hasn't been the case. Long, and often erratic work hours have left me with less energy to devote toward my fuel saving endeavors. However, after reading some of the new threads, and with the coming winter temperatures I'm thinking about some more fuel saving mods to my car.

Just to recap I'm still driving the same 06 civic coupe 5spd auto, although I've racked up about 39500 miles since I bought it almost two years ago. I've kept my tires pumped at 42/40psi f/r, but I'm not running any special oil or fuel additive. As far as I can tell my mileage has been about the same from when I left, although this can't be backed up without a scanguage or equivalent.

Anyways, I look forward to future threads. I thought the water injection threads were quite interesting, and I'd like to see someone getting this to work on their car. Right now my only plans are to possibly buy a SGII and maybe an engine block heater.

I'll see you all later....

-D

mtbiker278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
Supporting Member

Welcome back i want to get a block heater also but i could not find any good ones in my city.