yo - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 12:18 PM   #31
*shrug*

I tried to be positive about this user, even after he posted in the review forum calling all the cars lame and asking whether anyone drove a fun car. It's true that some people were not very nice, but rather than reply to the helpful comments he called omg a tree hugger a$$ and told everyone to fuc|< off because his car was super cool and used hate speech on others based on the car they drove.

Perhaps many initial comments were not justified, but I don't think he has given us a reason to be very nice now. The guy with the Hummer2 was sincere and understood some negative feelings and when he came back had improved and had good questions and most people lightened up on it. I do want everyone to be nice, but I think it's hard when we don't have much to work with.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #32
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemysan View Post
The point is to act sensibly and give people the benefit of doubt.
We did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfbyobbq View Post
Put that engine in the back (where it should be) of a sleek tube frame with appropriate fairing and OD (T56 with the .5:1 6th) gearing. ~700rwhp in a ~1400lb chassis will put you at an ~even power to weigh ratio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy View Post
Buy a beater,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote X View Post
I got my camaro with a 3000 stall back up to 24mpg. It was running around 9mpg before I started paying attention to it.

A complete list of mods might help us to get you in the right direction.

http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=2505 is the thread where I talked about it.
And the OP didn't respond to a single one of those posts. All they wanted to do is flame. I agree w/ you on the Hummer post since the OP posted/responded reasonably and there were still a few flames, but the OP&friend here have done nothing but flame after the initial post.

Old 06-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #33
Registered Member

I thought I was easily baited!
Old 06-18-2007, 01:16 PM   #34
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minic6 View Post
I thought I was easily baited!
I may frown upon it if we're looking to seriously discuss something, but honestly, it's kinda fun. Like joking around with friends and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGRNAUT View Post
my car doesnt weigh anywhere near 3700lbs buddy.
Oh shiz, your sig doesn't have shiz to do with your car. Damn, sorry about that, my bad. Now, since I dunno what your ride/background is, I wondering about a few things.

-What are the stats on your ride?

-What's your affiliation with R.P.M. and Ryan Robinson? Coming on to a forum like this and flaming doesn't exactly seem professional, or something that an employee of R.P.M. or ever Ryan would do imo... Not good for the business image and all that. If you are a customer as I'm assuming, I don't think the business would like that association, and if you're an employee, then damn, I wouldn't flame while posting all the info of my bidness online. But that just me, maybe you like posting dangerously.
Quote:
R.P.M., Inc. is your source for sales and service of high performance, after-market automotive accessories. Our President, Ryan Robinson, opened our doors in January 2003. With over 12 years of custom installation experience, we recognize that car and truck enthusiasts like to set their vehicles apart from others by accessorizing them with unique products and custom creations. R.P.M.’s can help you reflect your own experiences and imagination. We are proud of our business ethics, installation process, workplace and top quality product lines offered. Our people stand behind their work and are never satisfied until our customers are satisfied. You tell us what you want and we will deliver your own distinctive custom machine.

We are happy to be moved in to our new location.

Feel free to drop by and check us out!!!

436-A Hwy 70 East

Garner, NC 27529

(Across from Agri Supply and The Contractors Yard)

(919)661-RWHP
-Lastly, and this is pretty OT so I'm not expecting a straight answer, with regards to this
Quote:
the rest of you can **** off. reminds me of an episode of south park where every fag bought a hybrid and a cloud of "smug" covered everything.
Why do you have pics of muscular oiled men in your photobucket account?

edit- ls1tech is pretty dope, especially the EFI section, tons of info.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #35
Supporting Member

omg, okay I'm starting to understand. I'd agree that he's getting responses based upon his previous post. I had forgotten about the car review post. Consider my beef retracted. And lets make sure we flame the right people.

https://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...emysan/saturn/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"for best mileage swap in a d15z1"
Old 06-18-2007, 05:19 PM   #36
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
what the hell.

this thread has gone to crap.

to get back OT: the best way to save gas when you own a gas hog track car is to have an entirely separate daily driver. you save gas and dont have as much wear and tear on the track car.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:36 PM   #37
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtfbyobbq View Post
I may frown upon it if we're looking to seriously discuss something, but honestly, it's kinda fun. Like joking around with friends and what not.

Oh shiz, your sig doesn't have shiz to do with your car. Damn, sorry about that, my bad. Now, since I dunno what your ride/background is, I wondering about a few things.

-What are the stats on your ride?

-What's your affiliation with R.P.M. and Ryan Robinson? Coming on to a forum like this and flaming doesn't exactly seem professional, or something that an employee of R.P.M. or ever Ryan would do imo... Not good for the business image and all that. If you are a customer as I'm assuming, I don't think the business would like that association, and if you're an employee, then damn, I wouldn't flame while posting all the info of my bidness online. But that just me, maybe you like posting dangerously.

-Lastly, and this is pretty OT so I'm not expecting a straight answer, with regards to thisWhy do you have pics of muscular oiled men in your photobucket account?

edit- ls1tech is pretty dope, especially the EFI section, tons of info.
I work at RPM, Ryan is my boss and a good friend of mine. Me saying **** on the internet, especially this website (AFTER some of you arrogant prick *******s jumped on me), is not going to get me into any sort of trouble if thats what youre getting at. In fact, im pretty sure he would laugh if he saw this thread. We dont exactly "cater" to hybrid vehicles.

Secondly, the specs on my car:

347 LS6 (oliver rods, JE pistons and rings, stock crank), TEC stage 3 heads, T rex (242/248) cam, chevrolet big block valve springs (good to .700 lift) th400 (5k stall) 12 bolt and 3.73's, ARP studs, weld prostars. NX efi dual stage nitrous (150-300 shot), and all the bolt ons (ls6 intake, ported tb, longtubes, etc). car has gone 10.1 @ 130 mph on a 150 shot with a 1.42 60 foot and a 6.4 @ 106 1/8 mile pass. It does have weight reduction done, it weighs about 3400 with me (200lbs) in it. Has quite a bit of suspension (BMR stuff, QA1 shocks, etc)

it is currently down (and will be for the next several months) as it is getting an iron block 370ci motor that will be fed by an 88mm turbo. looking to push about 20-25lbs of boost and make in the neighborhood of 1000whp through the th400 and a 3600 stall. trying to run 8.x @ 16x MPH.

As far as the "muscular oily man" in my photobucket account, Im pretty sure he doesnt have any oil on him, but that is randy couture, the current UFC hevyweight champion. if you werent such a faggot, youd know that. But i wouldnt expect someone that drives a hybrid to watch any sport other than possibly croquet, or MAYBE golf. but im pretty sure golf is even too manly for you. Homo.

6.4mpg, 3 speed FTL
Old 06-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #38
Registered Member

also, my car is the silver camaro in my sig. if you need further proof, look at my photobucket account or i have plenty of videos as well.

the car im racing (silver vette) is a 9 second street car with a 408ci motor on nitrous.

6.4mpg, 3 speed FTL
Old 06-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #39
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
Quote:
But i wouldnt expect someone that drives a hybrid to watch any sport other than possibly croquet, or MAYBE golf. but im pretty sure golf is even too manly for you. Homo.
dude i dont know what the hell you are thinking but you just bashed half of the people on this site. do you want to get banned? i mean seriously why do you feel like you have to defend yourself on the internet?

i understand you were "attacked" or whatever, but bashing everyone who drives a hybrid is a whole different area.

seriously. are you try to throw fuel on a flame thread?
Old 06-19-2007, 06:21 PM   #40
Supporting Member

I know who randy couture is and have for a long time but I still don't keep pictures of him. I sold the muscle cars and bought a saturn. I guess you could say I grew up. I could care less if you have a fast expensive car, I like you still enjoy a muscle car but I figured it out, there money pits. You make a lot of assumptions about the people of this board, I personally tried to ensure your fair treatment. Your responses/post are proving you to be immature and mouthy. Your pointless banter is getting old. Grow up and go back to your economically insupportable world of fast cars.

And as a matter of fact I thoroughly enjoy croquet.

https://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...emysan/saturn/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"for best mileage swap in a d15z1"
Closed Thread