Books/magazines for FE or Metro's? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 03-02-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
Registered Member

Books/magazines for FE or Metro's?

Hey folks,

I was just wondering, are there any books or magazines directly about fuel economy or Geo Metro's? In the last 4+ months I've been soaking up all of the fuel economy information I could find online, and just about every day I spend a good amount of time researching Geo Metro's through the Web as well.

Anyway, I was just curious if there are any books or magazines about fuel economy or Geo Metro's. I'm just getting kind of tired of using the Internet to find out everything about the two, so at the moment books/magazines sound a bit more appealing.

Thanks,
Andrew

andrmtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Registered Member

I think the old interwebs is where you're going to find the best information on those 2 topics.

MetroMPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
I think the old interwebs is where you're going to find the best information on those 2 topics.
Yeah, I kind of agree with you. It's just that it's starting to get kind of tiring lurking on the computer for such long times, I'd rather have something in my hand. Most the information I find isn't article-sized either, a lot of what I know about Fuel Economy and Metro's is from little bits and pieces of info I've read from all sorts of places.
andrmtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
FE nut

I don't know if you've ran across Eagle Research or not, but George Wiseman has a few books. That's the first one I thought of so far. I'll keep jogging the old noggin and see if I can come with more.

2007 Prius,

Team Slow Burn
diamondlarry is offline   Reply With Quote