Cali VX to Federal wiring question? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cali VX to Federal wiring question?

So,
The new VX I purchased is a Cali model and I would like to convert it to a Federal model. I know that i need a P07-A00 or A01 ecu, the 5 wire LAF, and finally I need to set up the wiring harness. Now, I have seen the write-up for rewiring where I get new connectors from a salvage yard so that everything looks factory and can be reversed, but I would like to just hardwire my system without buying the new connectors. Does anyone have a diagram of what wires I would need to splice/add in order to do this? I don't mind doing wiring work, but I am not electrical-savvy enough to do this on my own from just looking at a stock wiring diagram. So... can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance!
coletrain777 is offline   Reply With Quote