hf, vx, or hx? - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezeedee View Post
the vx gets the best mileage, but im not a fan of the hatchbacks. i think it would be cool to get a coupe, and transfer everything over (engine, trans, ecu, etc...) and still have all the bonus's of the vx with a (imo) much better looking body.

i think im leaning toward the hx, because its the newest, best looking imo, but its also the heaviest with the worst mpg (probably related)
I should also say that if you like a coupe/sedan, you could swap a D15Z1 into a 1992-1995 Coupe/Sedan. This would give you syling closer to that of the HX along with lighter weight. It would also be cheaper to go this way than to get an HX. And the swap is not hard.

StorminMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #12
Registered Member

I like them all. But, if I really had to choose, I would go for the VX. I just like the hatchback versatility. The hx is nice because it's a newer car. The crx is awsome too, but definitely a great commuter car. That's just my opinions, cause the final decision come down to you. Only bad part is that all of these cars are hard to find in there stock form. I live on the western border of WI and I can't find any of these in their form. They're usually modified w/headers, exhaust, dropped to shovel snow, and too often riced out beyond their purpose. (sorry, just venting my 2 cents) I have found a few stock ones, but they're over 500 miles away.
Good luck with the search. Hey do we have a search forum for FE cars? Anyone?

204snic is offline   Reply With Quote