Milage keeps decreasing with every tank... - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 10-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #11
*shrug*

I had to make the choice when I turned 17 of having my mom buy me the 2005 VP or paying for my own crx, I chose the crx,

Have them wait and get the new hybrid coming out in 2009 from honda, should be interesting.

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 AM   #12
Registered Member

The CRZ? It looks a little funky, but I'd probably buy it. I just wish Honda could sell the European civics over here, or soemthing that was just lighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclencher View Post
P.S. I must be a wierdo as I think just because a guy can afford to do something, doesn't mean he should. I can afford to buy 100 gallons of gas several times a month, pour it on the ground, light it (or not)... but I don't think I should.
GasSavers_Minger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:19 AM   #13
*shrug*

Nah, not the CRZ, Honda announced a few years ago they were bringing out a 4 door with insight-like or better mileage in 2009, or something like that.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:22 AM   #14
Registered Member

Oh. I've heard the rumors of a new CRX...but a 4 door insight = either a CRX...or prius...and i hope not the prius (I don't know why, but despite looking alike, the prius is ugly)...

Quote:
P.S. I must be a wierdo as I think just because a guy can afford to do something, doesn't mean he should. I can afford to buy 100 gallons of gas several times a month, pour it on the ground, light it (or not)... but I don't think I should.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #15
Registered Member

I think I figured it out! The last week, they've been calling me into work...and its a 3 mile drive - scanguage told me I get 33mpg if I take the route with hills, 31 without hills.

Not warming up sucks =[

Quote:
Old 10-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #16
*shrug*

Ebh?
Old 10-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #17
Registered Member

ebh? wha?

well, I've been doin that 3 mile drive twice every day for the past week on top of my regular 5-6 mile drives to school. I say i need a roadtrip to get my numbers up

Quote:
Old 10-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #18
*shrug*

Engine block heater I meant, but if you're at school then whatever...

With a commute that short you might as well bike, it's tons of fun...
Old 10-21-2007, 12:00 PM   #19
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to 1993CivicVX
Yeah, bike if you can. Especially during these glorious fall days!! you get great mpg when you bike. Something like 5000mpg. (You have to take into account the extra home fuel used to cook more food since you use up more calories when biking.)

Car mods are overrated. Just gotta adjust that nut behind the wheel for best mpg.

Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.
1993CivicVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:41 PM   #20
Registered Member

The problem is - its not a flat road. If so, I wouldn't mind biking - previous years, I've biked regularily to the high school and work (7ish miles or so either way)

Its more that...the hills here absolutely suck - I have to walk up them once getting about halfway up...or I just need to be in better shape...hmm.

Don't give me ideas! :P

Quote: