New Civic HX - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2008, 08:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

Smile New Civic HX

Well following the traumatizing event of having my last HX burn up in a large fire after only owning it for 2 months, i've found my new car.

This new car is another Civic HX. It is a 1997 HX with all stock equipment except a nice car stereo and new tail lights. It has only 88k miles on it, and runs great. It had the O2 sensor replaced less than a year ago from a Honda dealership and still has a 2 year warranty on it. There is a minor paint scrape on the front bumper, the cigarette lighter doesn't work, and the passenger side door lock sometimes needs a bit of help with the latch to close correctly (i'll replace the part, it's only $50 from majestic)

The only bad part is that this car has no A/C. It's not that it doesn't work, just that it didn't ever have it. My last HX had A/C and i loved it, but it's not the end of the world, and i think overall i still got a pretty good deal. I live in San Diego so A/C although nice, isn't really all that mandatory.

All in all, I'm happy with what I got. I paid $4200 for it, and hope that the MPG yields great results, i'll report in once i fill up next.

And now for a pic of her:

pyrophite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #2
Registered Member

Congrats! That sounds like a great price! Biggup the San Diego Massive (I live here too)!
GasSavers_mango is offline   Reply With Quote