Ca-40g - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 AM   #21
Registered Member

Cool

this is taken from the website.
"Usually only about half of the hydrocarbons in fuel are burned in an internal combustion engine. Combustion enhancement is attained through further oxidation of the un-burnt hydrocarbons in the fuel. There are three things that are needed in combustion; fuel oxygen and ignition. CA40 suspends within the hydrocarbons and further allows oxygen and fuel to be held together (fuel and oxygen). The third component of ignition is accomplished due to the thermo-electric and Piezo-electric properties of the calcium in CA40. When combustion occurs in the engine the heat and pressure causes the electrons in the calcium to accelerate. This acceleration provides the ignition (spark) in the proximity of the hydrocarbons resulting in further oxidation (burning) of the hydrocarbons. The end result is a longer stronger push during the power stroke."

i am no expert, with that said i can only see this product really helping, if it works the way that they say it does, if you have a engine management system that will put less fuel into the combustion chamber. because right now all you are doing is making the same amount of fuel work harder. you might see a small increase in FE if you can feather the throttle better. that is if it works like they say it does, and i have my doubts.

boofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:00 AM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Timion View Post
Perhaps we shoudl start a new website that offers fake news videos for bogus products.
Worked for Jon Stewart.

zpiloto is offline   Reply With Quote