Hand Activated Throttle Control - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Tech, Troubleshooting and Repair > Experiments, Modifications and DIY
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #21
Supporting Member

FWIW: This thread, on the hand throttle I put into my CRX, might be somewhat relevant to the current discussion:

http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=4876

DracoFelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #22
Registered Member

Allow me to be the contrary voice.

I like cruise control, but I want a vernier control of the speed so I can gradually adjust the speed up or down to adjust to the guy in front of me without having to disengage the cruise. The accelerate button on the cruise is a waste. It just floors the thing. Anybody know how to do that for a '97 Grand Caravan?

lowbridescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #23
Registered Member

Thank You Kindly!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoFelis View Post
FWIW: This thread, on the hand throttle I put into my CRX, might be somewhat relevant to the current discussion:

http://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=4876
Going to look into one for my Accord. Like you argued in that thread, I will NOT use it in Bumper2Bumper traffic, or somewhere that a stop is to likely to be necessary. Only a FOOOOOL would use one in the city!!! Nothing wrong with Interstates though. And you should NOT be driving PERIOD if you are feeling tired...Thanks 4 the Info.

LarryClapp is offline   Reply With Quote