Is HHO the way to go? - Page 26 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 11-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #251
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadziasman View Post
See the bearded lady, the dog faced boy, the fire eater, only 50 cents folks, step right up. Thanks very much, friend!

A fool and his money are soon parted. There's a sucker born every minute.
She was practiced at the art of deception. Etc. Etc.

yeah it ignorance like this that does absolutley nothing to develop the idea. I think anybody that naysays something like that without having tried it out extensively has an opinonin that is totaly worthless and should not even be posted, because its a waste of your own energy first af all and its just a bunch of dogmatic bull**** anyway to discoulage others from proving your dead beliefs wrong. Why don't you get some real experience under your belt before you post your lame responses, and that goes for the rest of you doubting thomases also. Skeptics are usually on the lowest rung of the intelligence ladder. They should be flipping burgers for a living at miniumum wage with a IQ that low.

GasSavers_Vman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:42 AM   #252
Registered Member

Vman,

you have some pretty harsh words for a fairly new member. calling people ignorant and on the lowest rung of the intellegence ladder. the beautiful thing about the internet is that you don't really know who you are talking to. I know several people with masters and doctorett degrees that can't figure out how you can get a net gain from HHO. I guess they should go back to flipping burgers and give up their six figure engineering positions.

HHO isn't a new thing and the people that claim big numbers usually have little to nothing to back it up with. you say that we should try it for ourselves. where is any proof that it works. a few random people that say it does, oh and they are selling a prototype if you want to try it, just go to THEIR web site.

so many people want to strap on a hydrogen generator to their car and get DOUBLE the mileage (still waiting for that too). it is easy to call people ignorant and stupid but what proof do you have of this working. I personally have plenty of proof of what I am doing that works (which I produce and sell none of). the proof is in my gas log. novel idea don't you think. start a gas log like all the rest of us that like to share information. maybe you are too intellegent to start one. maybe it is beneath you.

do you really believe in HHO? if you did, why wouldn't you have a gas log with proof of better mileage. better yet, what do you drive? what year? anything? you have been on here for over 2 months and this is all you have to add? seems like other people have more to add than you.

even jadziasman has a gas log...what about you? don't you believe in it? maybe you should be flippin' burgers beside the rest of us. I'll save you a spot at the grill.

*edit* note that no profane language was used in getting my point across.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #253
Registered Member

Hey

Question for ya all

With Bronze Wool, when you make a torch, Do I ever have to worry abotu a flash back? like will the Bronze Wool burn away. If so, what Do I do to prevent this from happening again in the future? Thanks, Willii
Billman2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:41 PM   #254
Registered Member

Thought of an idea to control amps.

I think.

Ok, We basicly know baking soda and other things are an electrolyte that boosts the amps. NOw we need to keep it at a cold start for the amps.

Now, the electrolyte continues to draw amps without ever stoping wanting to draw more it seems like.

What if their was another powder or something we can put in as a delectrolyte. Ya know, something that doesn't like to draw amps, in fact, it would draw away amps.

So, maybe we could add enough of this to make it so you might have to add more baking soda or whatever, and add more of this other stuff to kick back on the current, then maybe you can have a 30 amp consistentsy.

I hope everyone understands this and I hope someone knows something that draws away amps.

I am thinking you will have to add more electrolyte, like 100 Amps worth, and then delectrolyte and bring it down to 20 amps or 30 or wahtever you wanna run it at. And then this should stop extra amps you gain over time.

Thanks.

Also please respond to the post above about the Torch so I can make a grill.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:38 AM   #255
Registered Member

Alive

Did everyone die? No more responses?

-Will
Old 11-23-2008, 06:45 AM   #256
Site Team / Moderator

I think the simple answer is to just use less electrolyte. Think of the following example...

I have a pot of water on the stove, and the burner is on high. I can toss in some ice every few minutes to keep it from boiling (your de-electrolyte), or I can just turn down the heat (use less electrolyte).

Pure water already slows the reaction down to almost nothing. That's why an electrolyte is needed to begin with. Adding too much electrolyte will cause your amps to go out of your desired range. so the simple answer is just use less electrolyte instead of finding another substance to counteract it.

-Jay

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:12 AM   #257
Registered Member

One way to warm up a series circuit HHO cell is to short out a pair of plates or two, to raise the amperage. Once it is up to temp, turn off the relay that is shorting the cells and it is back to being an efficient series cell. An example would be turning an 8 cell into a 6 cell by jumpering cells 1 and 8 with a switch.

Jetta90GL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:20 PM   #258
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetta90GL View Post
One way to warm up a series circuit HHO cell is to short out a pair of plates or two, to raise the amperage. Once it is up to temp, turn off the relay that is shorting the cells and it is back to being an efficient series cell. An example would be turning an 8 cell into a 6 cell by jumpering cells 1 and 8 with a switch.
I tried that and it works. But something odd happens. When you change it back to the full bank of series cells the currents drops to where it was when all the cells were cold. In other words, if one cell is cold, the current is limited by that cell.

I used power resistors in series J-B Welded to an aluminum plate as a heater. Works great.
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #259
Registered Member

Could just switch off a cell that's inbetween two or more hot cells. Then, the neighboring cells should warm it up for you?
Dalez0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #260
Registered Member

I agree, only thing is, the cell keeps drawing a peek current.
I only have one hooked up for now and in the process of hooking up a second one.

The only problem is with HHO is it keeps on drawing current and never stops.

That is why I just thought of that idea.

I am in the process to wait for my pwm to return it is a pwm v2.0

Hope it works better.