Opinions - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 01-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
Registered Member

Opinions

Well I have a friend that is starting to Promote this product and is trying to suck me in to install items at my Business.

http://www.preignitioncc.com/HCM/

I had a good laugh about some of the items/chemicals used

John

Otistheminivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:48 AM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otistheminivan View Post
Well I have a friend that is starting to Promote this product and is trying to suck me in to install items at my Business.

http://www.preignitioncc.com/HCM/

I had a good laugh about some of the items/chemicals used

John
I THINK it's for real. You'll have an even better laugh if gas prices hit $4 this spring? If you run a business and have some cash to spare...give it a try on one test vehicle? With any kind of guzzler like a van...the payback might be fairly quick?

Downside is the cost outlay....fuel additive added each fill...water added each fill...the need to pay to have it tuned right. Upside is that fills are much farther apart and you can do the basic install yourself if mechanically inclined?

Far as I know....they are having a few issues finding qualified tuners. Anyone can install the parts though.

a new policy....I intend to ignore the nescient...a waste of time and energy.
ZugyNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:36 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclencher View Post
Tell him to get you a demo unit
You are 100% correct about that. Im not going to fork over any cash without first trying it. I have to pay to attend training, hotel and food, Some test tools and the unit.

I understand the principle behind what they are doing, but I have issues with there electronic box. I just dont see how this box would allow the computer to take away tons of fuel without changing the base Programming in the PCM.

John
Otistheminivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
Registered Member

sigh some of this stuff people are tryign to sell you would think auto manufactuers would create them and slap them on every car already to boost thier MPG numbers and increase sales cuz not they can advertise a 3 ton suv that gets 45 mpg!!!! <---sarcastic there...
VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
If the claims weren't so out there I'd consider it. Like anything out there if you claim 100-200 mpg increases you've just discredited yourself to more people than you've enticed. Especially when you include an ionizing magnet unit for the fuel line.

Claim 10&#37;, someone doubles their mileage say 'hey, see what can happen?' but don't claim it right off the bat without substantial information.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #6
Registered Member

ahh yess the good ol magnet fuel line...if you have a HS education and took chemestry you should know that magnets dont do crap!!! only way they ever could do anything is if your fuel tank is rusty and all the small rust particles are pulled out of the fuel....(almost impossible on modern cars cuz thier made outa i think some kinda alloy that doesnt corrode or rust)
VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
Registered Member

This is another in the long line of electrolyzers. Has anyone actually tried these and spent some real time tuning a vehicle with one? This would be a great one to bust.

Seems someone asks about this weekly.
bones33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
Registered Member

JUST AN FYI.

I emailed the guys and got a response a few hours later (same day - today) and was told that after the HAFC (or whatever abbreviation they used) is installed and the PICC becomes more available, I would have to option to put my car up as collateral on the LOAN to purchase the PICC as long as I had title in hand.

UHMMMMMM.... still no prices mentioned, but WOW... I can only imagine it being $5,000 or more.

If you fill out the request form you'll get the same uniform email I received with the same ridiculous response.
'96 Chevy C1500 (5.0L 5sp)
'08 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
'01 KTM Duke 2
Project84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #9
Registered Member

I hope the vehicles they are mounting this in can accommodate the additional 15 amp loads (200+ watts).
Old 01-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #10
Registered Member

The Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter integrates the GEET Reactor developed by Paul Pantone and purchased by Dennis Lee.

Check out the other stuff these guys have offered in the past and make up your own mind. I made mine up a few years ago after meeting Paul Pantone. That was before his stint in prison. I used to try to be fair but this is just a load of crap.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directoryennis_Lee

http://pesn.com/2005/08/21/9600153_P...ne_in_Custody/

http://www.phact.org/e/dennis.html

Enjoy.