We're saving on gas... - Page 10 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #91
Registered Member

I thinks she is honest and she believes that the product that she is selling works- but sometimes its scary to test your beliefs.

Its much easier to rely on other's testimonials than to keep a detailed gas log for yourself and possibly realize that the product really isn't working as well as you have been told it would. And then, as an honest person, she'd have to tell potential buyers about the lack of improvement if they asked her about her personal experience with the product. The placebo effect can be a powerful thing.

I think that she is sharing all of the information about the product that she knows of (which happens to all be positive). If she gives us a sample to test and the test shows no improvement, then she'd likely stop selling the product and making money because she is an honest person and wouldn't rip people off if she knew she was ripping them off.

GasSavers_Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #92
Registered Member

This product was tested on here before. I remember someone coming in here and saying the same thing that she's saying (same links etc) and it ended up being snake oil when it was tested. This was a few years ago when I first joined this forum. Does anyone remember that?? I'll see if I can dig up the old data.

LincolnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #93
Registered Member

Ethos Environmental is 10 years old BUT they were only selling to big corporate accounts at that time. Then they joined with Ethos FOR EARTH and are releasing it to the residential field. That said, For Earth just celebrate their 2nd Anniversary- So how someone predicted it as "snake oil" years ago, when it's only a 2 year company to the public is beyond me ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90CivicStandard View Post
This product was tested on here before. I remember someone coming in here and saying the same thing that she's saying (same links etc) and it ended up being snake oil when it was tested. This was a few years ago when I first joined this forum. Does anyone remember that?? I'll see if I can dig up the old data.
faithbasedbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #94
Registered Member

Pudding please. You know, the one the proof is in!

I think, therefore I doubt.
Snax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #95
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to 1993CivicVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snax View Post
Pudding please. You know, the one the proof is in!
Mmmm... proof filled pudding--sooo good. But pudding filled with fluff ain't too bad either.

Car mods are overrated. Just gotta adjust that nut behind the wheel for best mpg.

Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.
1993CivicVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #96
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbasedbiz View Post
Ethos Environmental is 10 years old BUT they were only selling to big corporate accounts at that time. Then they joined with Ethos FOR EARTH and are releasing it to the residential field. That said, For Earth just celebrate their 2nd Anniversary- So how someone predicted it as "snake oil" years ago, when it's only a 2 year company to the public is beyond me ??????

How can you continue to reply without addressing what we are all asking of you??
tggroo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #97
Registered Member

If it is as good as you claim, I am surprised that you would not be delighted to presnt proof.
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #98
Registered Member

Quote:

Maybe you are just new to Ethos, but you really should find out for yourself before you act like you know. ;-)

I've seen people selling this stuff retail for more than 2 years. I used to be in some myspace groups even before that, that would constantly have Ethos MLM people come in and try to sell Ethos. But again, they never answered questions directly and refused to actually test the stuff.

But just keep ignoring all the questions posted. I'm sure that will help you make a lot of sales. lol
LincolnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #99
Registered Member

Face it guys, Regardless of what her name is on here, she will not post a gaslog, neither will she give some of this "magic potion" stuff to any senior member. It must mean that all this is just entertainment, so we're waisting our time trying to convince her to do something that she knows she can't do. Yeah, she can keep talking about Ethos all she wants, but its just that...talk. She is waisting our time as well as her own posting on here. I have to admit that this was amusing at first, but now its just sad.
smccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:38 AM   #100
Registered Member

Charlie Brown's Teacher

Quote:
Hello, I didn't take off--just very busy...oh yeah and we all got this miserable flu! But I'm better now--just sold 4 bottles this weekend, to 4 separate people....I know there's skepticism, but as the testimonials come in, I'll be more than happy to release them........
Here's a video interview--bottom video with the CEO of Ethos Environmental, Enrique DiVilmorin, as well as Ethos For Earth President Miguel Gallimore--They explain how ETHOS works, how the esters molecules work in your engine, how the inner workings of your engine are lubricated and most importantly how it increases MPG...For instance, with ETHOS, let's say you have a Porsche--typically it takes a special kind of fuel-with this in it, you can use 87 Octane (Regular Unleaded)--this in itself is saving you money on gas...Enrique explains this (he has a Porsche that originally took fuel not even offered in the US)at the tail end of the video
Big Corps and Gov Agencies use it wah uh wah wah wah

find out what they aren't telling you blah blah blah

Celebrity expert testimony blah blah blah

Real people, not paid actors wha uh wah wah wah

But wait! There's more! Blah blah blah

MLM script at its finest

steve_o is offline   Reply With Quote