Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   HHO and Hydrogen (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   Tiny HHO Generator for Small Cars (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f32/tiny-hho-generator-for-small-cars-11414.html)

saintmess@yahoo.com 06-07-2009 10:38 AM

Tiny HHO Generator for Small Cars
 
Download free plan from https://www.greenfuelbooster.com.

I was able to tune my 2006 civic for 48MPG highway.

GasSavers_BEEF 06-07-2009 11:41 AM

your previous posts say you are getting 50+ mpg with other systems.

why are you now only getting 48 mpg? are you comparing them?

BTW, is this spam for that site????

saintmess@yahoo.com 06-07-2009 12:25 PM

Tiny HHO Generator for Small Cars
 
This is not spam. Just sharing. The design plan is free anyway. The software that helps for more accurate tuning is also free.

The 50+ MPG highway was with a design that was unstable on 3+hr drives. It would overheat. Dangerous for long drives. At least this one got consistent results with no overheating and better safety. I think this can match the 50+MPG highway with more tuning using OBD-II Easy Viewer. I drive 600 miles a week.

Most HHO boosters do not fit in small cars. This one fits my small civic.


Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEF (Post 136211)
your previous posts say you are getting 50+ mpg with other systems.

why are you now only getting 48 mpg? are you comparing them?

BTW, is this spam for that site????


koya1893 06-09-2009 03:33 AM

What year Honda is the device in? I've fine tune the HHO in my 1987 suburban which included extending the O2 sensor mount for the sensor is away from the exhaust flow. the theory is as long as the o2 sensor is not monitoring the high O2 content in the exhaust the sensor cann't send a signal to the ECM to schedule more fuel it just heats up.

dkjones96 06-09-2009 06:59 AM

Just an FYI. A better burn from something like hydrogen will make an oxygen sensor read rich, not lean. It should further lean out trying to compensate.

saintmess@yahoo.com 06-12-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koya1893 (Post 136319)
What year Honda is the device in? I've fine tune the HHO in my 1987 suburban which included extending the O2 sensor mount for the sensor is away from the exhaust flow. the theory is as long as the o2 sensor is not monitoring the high O2 content in the exhaust the sensor cann't send a signal to the ECM to schedule more fuel it just heats up.

That is a 2007 civic lx. I wrote software for OBD-II data analysis to give me feedback about how the car computer is responding. That is why I was able to tune more accurately. You can download my software for free at www.greenfuelbooster.com

saintmess@yahoo.com 06-12-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkjones96 (Post 136338)
Just an FYI. A better burn from something like hydrogen will make an oxygen sensor read rich, not lean. It should further lean out trying to compensate.

It is best to log your OBD-II data during drivetime and analyze the output. Different cars computers react differently. We might assume something but during drive time certain conditions hit certain limits and cause different responses.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.