Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Test For "Know It Alls" (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/test-for-know-it-alls-12726.html)

bowtieguy 06-27-2010 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SentraSE-R (Post 152384)
Damn. You do have some serious problems and issues.

redundant, but oh so true...you're wrong yet again. you don't even know me--for all you know i could be busting your chops just for kicks(in fact, it's clear that most of your posts are of the trolling kind).

i don't know you either, but i can say this w/ absolute certainty...IF your posts convey your attitude and disposition towards others in person as well, it's likely YOU have issues--of the social kind.

where i'm from, a person of such qualities is either a loner and/or gets his butt kicked(or had as a youth) rather frequently until he's reformed. maybe for the state of cal this is acceptable behavior, but here in the south the majority of us treat each other w/ respect, even those under different principles! try it, you might actually make some friends.

bowtieguy 06-27-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SentraSE-R (Post 152384)
Damn. You do have some serious problems and issues.

forgot, i would like to address this directly as well(as on a personal level accusation):

yes i do(anyone denying such has either not lived or is a liar)...i have issues w/ false accusations(like yours). i have issues w/ the view that govt should continue to tax and spend nations into poverty(for many). i have issues w/ individuals and corps that don't live/operate w/ integrity(fully-meaning we all make mistakes and corps always have a few idiots w/in). i have issues w/ people entering the US illegally...........

in regard to personal issues, i am secure in who i am, what i've done, where i've been, and where i'm going--are you? by the tone of your posts...i truly wonder.

bowtieguy 06-27-2010 07:33 AM

can't handle the truth?!

“Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns and fiscal responsibility. Whose gonna do it? You? You Skewbe? We have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Al Gore and Hillary Clinton, and you curse conservatives. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Gore's and Clinton's defeats, while tragic(to you), probably saved economies(as well as corps and individual wealth). And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you don’t want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty, and budgeting. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom we provide, then question the manner in which we provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post or vote against corruption. Either way, I don’t give a flip what you think you are entitled to!”

FrugalFloyd 06-27-2010 10:36 AM

Some people have big problems, and a chip on their shoulder big enough to match their overinflated egos.

bowtieguy 06-27-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SentraSE-R (Post 152426)
Some people have big problems, and a chip on their shoulder big enough to match their overinflated egos.

and others, when they see/near their end, get bitter and lash out at bystanders for past regrets.

altho' my confidence is not lacking, i do have a fine grasp on humility. i came from a less than "picket fence" or "silver spoon" beginning, but managed to suck it up and do the best i could w/ what i had. if success is measured in the company we keep...then i'm very satisfied!

my so-called problems mirror those of MANY around the US--we're tired of the thinkers thinking and not doing.

theholycow 06-27-2010 03:45 PM

Enough. Please take it to PM. Nobody else is interested, which you may have noticed by the lack of participation by others.

jmf 06-27-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 152447)
Enough. Please take it to PM. Nobody else is interested, which you may have noticed by the lack of participation by others.

Thank you THC.
Although I would side more with SentraSE-R politically, this is not the political forum and has nothing to do with the original post.