Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   me and my 4dr (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/me-and-my-4dr-1322.html)

GasSavers_Diemaster 09-07-2005 09:10 PM

me and my 4dr

hello i'm josh The Die Master b/c i allways get the most deaths in online gaming.

i'm realy into electronics and programing and have created sone cool little things over the years. of a sicece experiment i created a HID bulb from scratch and it = out to be bout 20W of a normal halogen hedlight bulb.

i;m curently in the middle of a MPFI swap so after that and a good vacuming i'll post pics of my car. it's a 91 Honda Civic Sedan LX.

Matt Timion 09-07-2005 10:33 PM

Some Perspective on Oil Prices

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diemaster
hello i'm josh The Die Master b/c i allways get the most deaths in online gaming.

i'm realy into electronics and programing and have created sone cool little things over the years. of a sicece experiment i created a HID bulb from scratch and it = out to be bout 20W of a normal halogen hedlight bulb.

i;m curently in the middle of a MPFI swap so after that and a good vacuming i'll post pics of my car. it's a 91 Honda Civic Sedan LX.

I just saw your signature. 126k for a 91 is pretty nice. I have 146k on my 89. I have friends with over 200k on their 2000s.

SVOboy 09-08-2005 02:48 PM

Extended air dam?

Hehe, I always thought Diemaster had something to do with machining and making casts and dies and all that. ^_^

CO ZX2 11-14-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diemaster

I hear there are lots of nice girls in Nebraska. What can you lose?

UfoTofU 11-14-2006 08:39 PM

What about pics of the built from scratch HID? That would be cool too.

I am still gathering parts for a MPFI swap and any pictures or personal experiences pertaining would be awesome too.

thisisntjared 11-16-2006 06:11 PM

holy back from the dead!!!!!!

GasSavers_Diemaster 12-28-2006 06:04 PM

back from the dead is right! :P

my house burned down in the "old" fire of 03. and with it the photo album of the HID.

brelandt 01-01-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO ZX2
I hear there are lots of nice girls in Nebraska. What can you lose?

You heard right! I was staioned in Omaha from 1992 thru 1998. My neck hurt so bad for those 5 years. Head kept snapping back while walking around the malls.