Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   I double my MPG with valves (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/i-double-my-mpg-with-valves-13902.html)

GasSavers_carguy 10-27-2011 12:19 PM

I double my MPG with valves

We've always known a more efficient car could be built. With 38 years in the auto industry, I recently found myself laid off with all my tools and lots of time on my hands. So I took the opportunity and built a very advance lean burn fuel system that I designed several years ago. This little processor will double your MPG,also giving you a serious reduction in emissions. This is a add on system with a under dash control panel and can be adjusted to driving conditions, it will also give a slight improvement in horse power. It operates by improved fuel mixture, reducing wasted fuel. If you would like to help make this valves system available,PLEASE tell your friends about it. Thank You, Cal Chapel

madnessspirit 10-27-2011 12:36 PM

Re: I double my MPG with valves

Spam!!

tradosaurus 10-27-2011 01:49 PM

Well I've been using:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pov0TgR0eJ...l+Doctor+3.JPG

And I have tripled my gas mileage. Just read my review on amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/FUEL-DOCTOR-Fu...R2JJFGV6ZIQKZC

:) ;) :)

bowtieguy 10-27-2011 01:58 PM

nice!

it helped my mileage as well...with the money i saved by not buying one, i bought more gas! :p

theholycow 10-27-2011 02:27 PM

The best way to make the system available is to post free schematics so we can all build it for ourselves.

Not that I think he'll be back to read that.

theholycow 10-27-2011 02:36 PM

Not only did Fuel Doctor make my V8 full size pickup get 400MPG, but it made my truck able to fly.

Fuel Doctor saved my life. I was depressed and suicidal because my wife left me. When she found out I had Fuel Doctor she begged me to take her back. I never had trouble getting sex from her again.

Ever since I installed Fuel Doctor, my health has improved. It turned all my fat into lean muscle mass. I'm ripped! You can break rocks on my six pack now. I only need 2 hours of sleep and I feel great all day. I eat as much or as little as I want and never feel the difference.

Fuel Doctor gave me stock tips and made me rich. It predicts football games with 100% accuracy. My bookie would quit working for me but he's scared of me thanks to the aforementioned abs of steel.

I plan to caulk my truck with Fuel Doctor brand caulk so that I can fly it into space. I will be the first man on Mars. Unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger, I know that with Fuel Doctor at my side I will be able to breathe and avoid having my eyes bug out of my head.

madnessspirit 10-27-2011 03:43 PM

The effect that this Fuel Doctor has on women is pretty impressive. Unfortunately its natural healing powers reversed my vasectomy and I impregnated nine women in two weeks before I realized. They all had twin boys. Now I have 18 sons and was spending most of my money on child support and condoms. And that isn't even counting the three I already had.

Luckily, the Fuel Doctor saved me more money in gas than I actually spent on it, so now the oil companies pay my child support. The condoms though, I still have to buy them myself.

Thanks Fuel Doctor!

bobc455 10-28-2011 03:51 AM

Epic, THC!

IndyFetch 10-28-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 164172)
Not only did Fuel Doctor make my V8 full size pickup get 400MPG, but it made my truck able to fly.

Fuel Doctor saved my life. I was depressed and suicidal because my wife left me. When she found out I had Fuel Doctor she begged me to take her back. I never had trouble getting sex from her again.

Ever since I installed Fuel Doctor, my health has improved. It turned all my fat into lean muscle mass. I'm ripped! You can break rocks on my six pack now. I only need 2 hours of sleep and I feel great all day. I eat as much or as little as I want and never feel the difference.

Fuel Doctor gave me stock tips and made me rich. It predicts football games with 100% accuracy. My bookie would quit working for me but he's scared of me thanks to the aforementioned abs of steel.

I plan to caulk my truck with Fuel Doctor brand caulk so that I can fly it into space. I will be the first man on Mars. Unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger, I know that with Fuel Doctor at my side I will be able to breathe and avoid having my eyes bug out of my head.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You outdid yourself, THC

Jay2TheRescue 10-28-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 164172)

+1 Rep for you Rick!