Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   For Sale (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Parting out a VX (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f24/parting-out-a-vx-14616.html)

benfrogg 03-12-2013 07:38 AM

Parting out a VX

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all, I've been away from the forums a while. Busy!
Anyway, picked up a project VX that I was hoping to recover.... too rusty. The rear suspension is nearly falling off. What a shame.

Parts I plan to keep:
Engine, trans, ECU.
Drivers seat
Wheels and tires (yes, the coveted VX 13" alloys!)

Parts I'm planning to list on ebay soon:
Rear tailgate assembly
Center console
Rear taillights

I have a spare ECU, P07 VX working that I am going to sell too.

Everything else, I mean everything is up for sale. Need a fender? Need me to cut out a piece of the body? Need glass? Need an interior?

I will be listing on ebay, but I'm not opposed to private sale using paypal as long as you have been on the forums a while and have a decent rep. Please message here or PM me with needs.

Watch the video and see what the condition of everything is.

I'd like to agree on a price plus actual shipping, then set up a buy it now price and have you grab it at a reasonable rate.
B

cascanjep 03-12-2013 10:10 PM

I bought a engine from japan that was labeled d15b vtec-e.... It was missing the ecu, intake manifold, with egr valve, the egr control box, and the exhaust manifold..Would you have all those parts and maybe even give me a decent price based on buying a lot from you:D

benfrogg 03-13-2013 05:44 PM

Currently listed on ebay right now are the intake manifold including EGR, but not including fuel rail, injectors, or throttle body. I have to check and see if I have a spare throttle body or not, more on that later.
Also listed is the ECU you are after. The fuel rail is listed separetely. I don't have a spare exhaust manifold or EGR valve, I'm afraid.
My username is ben-frogg
I think the prices on the items listed are fair, but I'm happy to entertain offers for buy it now prices. I would of course also combine shipping and pass on the savings to you.
Let me know!
B

tulipden0907 03-13-2013 06:54 PM

up h? bác nha.................................

benfrogg 03-14-2013 09:23 AM

Just posted the rare speaker blanks for the rear of the car. Make an offer for buy it now and I'll change it if it's reasonable.
B

VX_Arky 03-15-2013 10:43 PM

Do you have the original gearshift knob? What would you want for it? Also, driver side mirror? How much would you want for that?

benfrogg 03-15-2013 10:49 PM

Yep, it's there. Name a price, I'll send it in a small flat rate box. I have no plans to use it. No reason to go through the formality of ebay unless you'd rather.
B

deus ex machina 03-31-2013 06:15 PM

Interested in interior pieces... everything except the seats. Let me know if it's still available, and what sort of price you would consider. Thanks-

imawakenow 04-01-2013 05:56 AM

I could use the trunk mat that's attached to the rear seats (back of them) and covers the plastic cover. I guess it's cut off on my car; the seats have back but there is no trunk cover. I'm in New Mexico, zip 87508.

benfrogg 04-05-2013 01:17 PM

Hey all-
Just listed the Rear Diffuser on Ebay. Here's the link:
Honda Civic Rear Diffuser Panel 1992 1995 JDM SI CX VX RARE from A VX | eBay

Imawakenow-
I'll dig that stuff out this weekend and get it listed. What is it worth to you?
B