Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Roll Call (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/roll-call-14666.html)

GasSavers_BEEF 04-15-2013 04:12 AM

Roll Call

It seems as if quite a few of our older users have gone dormant (or disappeared altogether).

so, simple concept to get people involved. Who are you and how long have you been here? You can also add any current projects or ideas you have been considering.

1: BEEF, registered April 2008 (just keeping the thing running, I hit 250,000 miles about a month ago)

theholycow 04-15-2013 04:59 AM

2. theholycow, registered April 2008 also, not squeezing every drop of fuel like I used to. Kinda worn-out on dispensing the same advice, arguing the same points, and dealing with the same gimmick posts.

IndyFetch 04-15-2013 05:15 PM

3. Fetch. Registered November 2008. I am currently in the middle of swapping a 1.6L into master Yoda and getting making sure Truck Truck does not collapse from excessive mileage.

cascanjep 04-15-2013 07:31 PM

I am a pretty new member here been registered since last month..Currently I am working on getting a jdm d15b vtec-e installed and running correctly in my honda Del Sol I have owned since i was 16. I use to have a racing motor in it and use to race it around. It has now changed into my economy car since its not our daily driver. I removed my racing motor and replaced it with a vtec-e motor trying to get the best mpg i can with it. I am currently running it off a p28 ecu which is the wrong one for the motor and recently purchased the p07 to run it right. Just need the 5 wire o2 sensor before i can put it in the car without getting the check engine light to come on if i were to run the po7..

Jay2TheRescue 04-16-2013 04:23 AM

I've been here since June 08. No current projects planned, unless you count fighting with an insurance company to get my Escape fixed after it was hit last month.

Rusty94cx 04-16-2013 06:41 PM

Rusty here bout to sell rusty. Just rebuilding the suspension on the vx and comfort upgrades. New seats are in the works. Recently installed vx wheels replaced front bushings added front sway bar. About to insulate and rustproof the rear. Quiet down the road noise. Debating about full belly pan or front aero mods. Added a clock and intermittent wipers.

GasSavers_JoeBob 04-20-2013 06:25 PM

Wow...I forgot when I regeistered...it probably says over on the left side of the screen. Right now my Geo is still kaputt...I have a line on another engine, but it's about 100 miles away, and I have all these honey-dos. Maybe next Sunday, I might be able to pick it up. Then I have to rebuild it...

Haven't done a gaslog (diesellog?) for my Mercedes...the odometer is still broken, and it has been low on my list of priorities. Besides...it's kinda nice to drive around a car that perpetually has 59,012 miles on it... :)