Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Car Reviews (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   2014 mazda mirage? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f30/2014-mazda-mirage-14871.html)

Gr8Gas 11-20-2013 09:13 AM

2014 mazda mirage?

I am considering the Mazda Mirage, could anyone share info about this vehicle.

trollbait 11-21-2013 05:03 AM

I think it is too new for anybody here to have info on it. The new Mirage is completely different from the one the US used to get. So any experience with that one won't help.

IndyFetch 11-21-2013 02:31 PM

I thought the Mirage was going to be a Minicar from Mitsubishi. 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Official Photos and Info – News – Car and Driver

trollbait 11-21-2013 06:15 PM

The new one is around the size of the Spark.
There was a subcompact sedan and 3 door hatch available up until 2002. It was also badge engineered into the Dodge and Plymouth Colt and the Eagle Summit during the late '80s to mid '90s.

Mitsubishi Mirage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gr8Gas 11-21-2013 11:00 PM

The Mirage is reporting through Consumer Report

Consumer Reports, reports that while it is cheap parts interior it is getting 44 MPG, I was asking for others who possibly can confirm that.

If this turns out true, then it is a vehicle, I would like to apply the technologies that you the members, now know, I use, test and consult on.

I have the means to get double MPG, using 7 US Patented devices, elements and chemical formulas.

No one on this forum is able to ask me about them and I can not, by instructions by the moderator's rules and regulations, other member's statements and warnings, speak to any member about the products, for which I have tested and consult others on.

If you do wish to discuss any of them, I require you read in full the US Patents, first, then ask your question but on my personal, off this forum, email.

I will not give my personal email and you will have to stay within the Moderator's rules and regulations, to find the means to ask, for my email address, the US Patents I speak of and then we will proceed.

Thank you, members, I just wanted to know if any member had purchased an Mirage and if "Yes" what were they actually experience of the vehicle, 2014 :coolsmiley:

IndyFetch 11-22-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gr8Gas (Post 170986)
Consumer Reports, reports that while it is cheap parts interior it is getting 44 MPG, I was asking for others who possibly can confirm that.

If this turns out true, then it is a vehicle, I would like to apply the technologies that you the members, now know, I use, test and consult on.

I have the means to get double MPG, using 7 US Patented devices, elements and chemical formulas.

No one on this forum is able to ask me about them and I can not, by instructions by the moderator's rules and regulations, other member's statements and warnings, speak to any member about the products, for which I have tested and consult others on.

If you do wish to discuss any of them, I require you read in full the US Patents, first, then ask your question but on my personal, off this forum, email.

I will not give my personal email and you will have to stay within the Moderator's rules and regulations, to find the means to ask, for my email address, the US Patents I speak of and then we will proceed.

Thank you, members, I just wanted to know if any member had purchased an Mirage and if "Yes" what were they actually experience of the vehicle, 2014 :coolsmiley:

What does the whole center section of this have to do with the Mirage? Seems like a continuation of your earlier post under a different thread.

Jay2TheRescue 11-22-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fetch (Post 170991)
What does the whole center section of this have to do with the Mirage? Seems like a continuation of your earlier post under a different thread.

+1

Gr8Gas 11-22-2013 10:35 PM

I want to thank the members for all their responses, I feel, I now have all the inside information about the Mirage. Thanks, again!

cinder 05-05-2014 06:53 PM

Do you mean the Mitsubishi Mirage ? If so , go here for plenty of input , https://mirageforum.com/forum/forum.php . Some are getting well over 44 m.p.g..

remusrm 02-16-2016 08:18 AM

I had a basic manual 1.2 US spec and got between 38.8-41 mpg without hyper mile drive. With the conservative acceleration and 62mph or less I would get 44-47 easy. Nice car but needed something more comfy and already had 83400 miles.