Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Happy Holidays everyone! (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/happy-holidays-everyone-1563.html)

Matt Timion 12-25-2005 10:10 AM

Happy Holidays everyone!

Happy Holiday-of-your-choice. I hope you all got what you wanted. I'm buying myself a few goodies for my n600 this holiday season!

SVOboy 12-25-2005 11:28 AM

I got some tools, so that is

I got some tools, so that is good, and some money, but not enough for my mpfi/obd1 swap. Meh, I'll borrow some though, :p

GasSavers_DaX 12-29-2005 05:01 AM

Happy christmas to all. I

Happy christmas to all. I had a good birthday yesterday too.

I got tons of tools - most importantly that 10-ton bearing puller / pusher set so that I can finish rebuilding my HF transmission!

What kind of goodies did you get for the N600 Matt?

Have you checked to see what Majestic Honda actually has available for the N? Their site lists TONS of parts, but I doubt they can really get all that stuff.

Matt Timion 12-29-2005 08:54 AM

Re: Happy christmas to all. I

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaX
Happy christmas to all. I had a good birthday yesterday too.

I got tons of tools - most importantly that 10-ton bearing puller / pusher set so that I can finish rebuilding my HF transmission!

What kind of goodies did you get for the N600 Matt?

Have you checked to see what Majestic Honda actually has available for the N? Their site lists TONS of parts, but I doubt they can really get all that stuff.

none of the honda dealerships/sites actually have the parts. They all list the parts however. The same goes for the armrest I tried to order for my sedan.

I am getting new tires for my sedan as well as the correct airbox and fan assembly for my sedan. It appears that the previous owner put the airbox and fan assembly from a 1972 n600 in my car. I need the one from a 1971 n600.

Today I'm going to sandblast my rims and paint them in anticipation of the new tires.

SVOboy 12-29-2005 09:02 AM

Quote:Today I'm going to

Quote:

Today I'm going to sandblast my rims and paint them in anticipation of the new tires.

Ooo, what color?

Matt Timion 12-29-2005 09:04 AM

Re: Quote:Today I'm going to

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy
Quote:

Ooo, what color?

Standard wheel paint Silver.

SVOboy 12-29-2005 09:06 AM

I think I'm going to paint

I think I'm going to paint my vx rims (whenever I get them) black with the red h, all ITR style and what not, either that or gunmetal. Do they take the same size tire are stock?

Matt Timion 12-29-2005 10:12 AM

Re: I think I'm going to paint

Quote:

I think I'm going to paint my vx rims (whenever I get them) black with the red h, all ITR style and what not, either that or gunmetal. Do they take the same size tire are stock?

Same as stock 13s? I believe so. I think it's 175 70R13. Mine currently have 185 70R13 on there, but the 175s fit. it's actually pretty cool b/c when these tires expire I can just bring in my old tires and swap them out. No need to buy tires for a long time.

You might want to consider the HX rims too, only b/c I'm selling some.

SVOboy 12-29-2005 10:23 AM

I'm wanting vxs now because

I'm wanting vxs now because I like the look better, lighter, and I can swap my 2k miles old tires onto them for free, :) I wanna see yours though, and you should update your avatar.

Matt Timion 12-29-2005 10:43 AM

Re: I'm wanting vxs now because

Quote:

I'm wanting vxs now because I like the look better, lighter, and I can swap my 2k miles old tires onto them for free, :) I wanna see yours though, and you should update your avatar.

go to tirerack and put in the civic VX and your car. See what they say the default tire sizes are and if your tires will fit on the vx rims.