Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Missing Cars (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/missing-cars-16452.html)

RobertV 03-08-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmizer (Post 182275)
I attempted to add my Yamaha MT-09 Tracer, and it wasn't listed. I selected "other" in the model and entered the custom model. It will not let me add the vehicle because of an error in the model. The error reads:

The model id must be an integer.

Please give it a try now.

dmizer 03-10-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 182290)
Please give it a try now.

I was able to add the motorcycle as "other" this time. Thank you.

luckypants 03-13-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypants (Post 182236)
Can you please add the SEAT Leon ST (Sports Tourer) The New SEAT Leon ST - Estate Car to the list of cars? It was added to the range in 2014. It has four models, 'S' 'SE' 'FR' and 'Cupra'. If you can add an option for the DSG-7 speed gearbox also would be great. Mine comes in a month and I'd like to get it on Fuelly ASAP. :)

So no chance of you doing this?

RobertV 03-13-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckypants (Post 182236)
Can you please add the SEAT Leon ST (Sports Tourer) The New SEAT Leon ST - Estate Car to the list of cars? It was added to the range in 2014. It has four models, 'S' 'SE' 'FR' and 'Cupra'. If you can add an option for the DSG-7 speed gearbox also would be great. Mine comes in a month and I'd like to get it on Fuelly ASAP. :)

Give it a try now.

luckypants 03-16-2015 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 182363)
Give it a try now.

Thanks Robert!

I checked that out and it is much better. A few niggles though :angel:
  1. The Leon ST is probably a model in it's own right for the purposes of Fuelly. The Leon ST has S, SE, FR and CUPRA sub-models, rather than being a sub-model itself.
  2. Under the 'engines' drop-down, no diesel engines are listed. These are 1.6 L4 and 2.0 L4. I was able to select the right engine configuration using the 'other' option and selecting Diesel L4.
  3. In the transmission drop-down you list 'standard 6' and 'standard 7'. The seven speed DSG gearbox is automatic, so more porberly should be Auto-7. For completeness there is also the DSG-6 (auto-6?) on some models.

Sorry to be a pedant!

TafT 07-28-2015 12:02 AM

2004/Jaguar/X-Type
Estate
DIESEL
Manual 5 speed
Front Wheel Drive Estate

I am confident that I had to add the above as a custom.

TafT 07-28-2015 12:11 AM

1994/Jaguar/XJ6
(This is also known as an x300 as there were other XJ6s before and after it, XJ6 is what the sticker says though)

Mine was a 3.2L 4-speed automatic, rear wheel drive, sport. The same model was also available as a manual 5-speed. There were 3.2L, 3.6L & 4.0L petrol variants. Trim levels were Basic, Executive & Sovereign, this was further complicated by there being sport versions of each which had a different rear axle ratio to change the gearing. That might be more important than the Basic/Executive/Sovereign distinction as that mostly changed the interior fit.

So the complete model range would be:

For each engine size
XL Basic Non-Sport Automatic
XL Basic Non-Sport Manual 5-speed
XL Basic Sport Automatic
XL Basic Sport Manual 5-speed
XL Executive Non-Sport Automatic
XL Executive Non-Sport Manual 5-speed
XL Executive Sport Automatic
XL Executive Sport Manual 5-speed
XL Sovereign Non-Sport Automatic
XL Sovereign Non-Sport Manual 5-speed
XL Sovereign Sport Automatic
XL Sovereign Sport Manual 5-speed

So that is 12 variants by engine size and there are 3 standard engine sizes. Thankfully they are all Petrol and not other fuel options were made as standard.

Unless it hasn't become clear yet, I have a thing for Jaguars, especially x300s and I am a member of the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club :-P

My specific car had a customisation. It had an LPG system fitted as a second fuel source. This was a common modification but it was not part of the standard model range.

IgorG 09-28-2015 04:35 AM

Hi guys,

Please add Suzuki Celerio SZ2 - full spec is here: Tech & Spec — Suzuki Cars UK

Tradman 10-05-2015 06:52 AM

Hi, please can you add 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited CRD (2.8 diesel) to your vehicle selector and on the iphone app.

Thanks

CorradoJr 10-17-2015 04:20 AM

Hello, can you please add:

2016 BMW 328d xDrive (diesel)

2014 and 2015s are listed, but nothing for the new 2016 model I just purchased.
Thanks!