Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Fuelly not working properly (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/fuelly-not-working-properly-16702.html)

Alongtheway 08-07-2014 05:12 AM

Fuelly not working properly

Hello everybody. Been her for a while but haven't posted anything since the new update. My title was fuelly not working properly but I changed this because I found that the new upgrade is setup differently and have to look in different areas for what I had before. This is a great app to see and compare fuel consumption. Was looking at upgrading to a different motorcycle, with economy in mind, and could refine my choices quite well. Seems with the upgrade their is lot less motorcycles in some categories but I suppose a lot never renewed. Cheers

RobertV 08-07-2014 09:51 AM

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
We're aware of the Motorcycle (and some Car/Truck) models not visible in the Browse All section of the site.
Here's more info as to why: Vehicle Listing Concerns

1948doug 08-15-2014 10:40 AM

Just joined 2 or 3 days ago. I filled my car up today and were unable to find the link/window to post info in. I understand it takes 3 fill ups for your car to show up on the site and start tracking. I registered my car all except the vin nbr, I got that and now I can't edit my car. If I go to add a vehicle it does not show my primary/only vehicle. tks for your time....doug

wysguy 08-15-2014 01:13 PM

my average MPG for my vehicle is 0.3 mpg. I think it does a bit better than that.

thanks, though!

RobertV 08-15-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1948doug (Post 178445)
Just joined 2 or 3 days ago. I filled my car up today and were unable to find the link/window to post info in. I understand it takes 3 fill ups for your car to show up on the site and start tracking. I registered my car all except the vin nbr, I got that and now I can't edit my car. If I go to add a vehicle it does not show my primary/only vehicle. tks for your time....doug

I do not show a vehicle added to your garage. After registering, how did you add your vehicle? From the main site or from a mobile app?

RobertV 08-15-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wysguy (Post 178449)
my average MPG for my vehicle is 0.3 mpg. I think it does a bit better than that.

thanks, though!

Take a look at August 3's fill-up. I believe the problem lies there.

1948doug 08-15-2014 03:21 PM

Thanks for quick reply, robertv. I thought it was main site. I went from home page to profile to step 1 add a vehicle. I'll try again tonight when I get home on my laptop.If I still have problem I promise I'll contact you again. Doug

RobertV 08-15-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1948doug (Post 178454)
Thanks for quick reply, robertv. I thought it was main site. I went from home page to profile to step 1 add a vehicle. I'll try again tonight when I get home on my laptop.If I still have problem I promise I'll contact you again. Doug

Great. Please let me know either way!

1948doug 08-16-2014 02:09 PM

Hello Mr robertv, I went to add a vehicle on my laptop at home and could not find a save button. I went to my dashboard tried to click on my garage and nothing happened. I'm still not sure if my vehicle has been saved. I put ever thing on the form, including my vin nbr. I still could not find +fill-up as seen in the short video. The video was on someones' dashboard. I must still be doing some thing wrong!!.....doug

RobertV 08-18-2014 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1948doug (Post 178472)
Hello Mr robertv, I went to add a vehicle on my laptop at home and could not find a save button. I went to my dashboard tried to click on my garage and nothing happened. I'm still not sure if my vehicle has been saved. I put ever thing on the form, including my vin nbr. I still could not find +fill-up as seen in the short video. The video was on someones' dashboard. I must still be doing some thing wrong!!.....doug

Thanks for the follow up!

What browser are you using?
If you'd prefer, we can troubleshoot via email? Send me a quick message to our Help Desk: support@fuelly .com and we can pick up there.