Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Fixed: Problems Syncing with IOS8 (iPhone 6) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/problems-syncing-with-ios8-iphone-6-a-16928.html)

CrashinKC 10-01-2014 06:30 AM

Problems Syncing with IOS8 (iPhone 6)

I am trying to sync my data to a new phone. The phone seems to indicate that it is syncing successfully, but no data is displayed. I synced the data from my old phone then tried to sync from my new phone.

So far I have tried:
Deleting the synced data from old phone to create a new sync.
Then deleting local data on new device and attempting to sync.

(I have also exported all my data to my email just to be sure, but I don't want to type 160 entries back in.)

RobertV 10-02-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrashinKC (Post 179768)
I am trying to sync my data to a new phone. The phone seems to indicate that it is syncing successfully, but no data is displayed. I synced the data from my old phone then tried to sync from my new phone.

So far I have tried:
Deleting the synced data from old phone to create a new sync.
Then deleting local data on new device and attempting to sync.

(I have also exported all my data to my email just to be sure, but I don't want to type 160 entries back in.)

I'm going to send you a private message via Fuelly Mail.

RobertV 10-03-2014 05:31 AM

To follow up- no data was lost.
CrashinKC was able to delete Gas Cubby from new device, reinstall, and then perform sync and retrieved all the data stored in the Sync server.

CrashinKC 10-03-2014 05:40 AM

Thanks for the assistance.

entropical2002 10-22-2014 06:59 AM

I'm suffering through the same process. I'd appreciate you guys looking into my data sync iphone 6 transition problems as well. Thanks.

RobertV 10-22-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by entropical2002 (Post 180105)
I'm suffering through the same process. I'd appreciate you guys looking into my data sync iphone 6 transition problems as well. Thanks.

I sent you a private message via Fuelly Mail.

entropical2002 10-24-2014 05:32 AM

Another success story. After a few failed attempts RobertV stepped in and helped me solve my transition to a new phone. No data loss. Thanks RobertV!!

Hawksie 11-04-2014 03:32 AM

Appreciate help too. I've upgraded to a new phone too. Have not been able to retrieve ALL my data. Only part. I've deleted the app from the phone and synched and still no success retrieving all data.

RobertV 11-04-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawksie (Post 180245)
Appreciate help too. I've upgraded to a new phone too. Have not been able to retrieve ALL my data. Only part. I've deleted the app from the phone and synched and still no success retrieving all data.

Fuelly Mail sent.

zerch911 12-23-2014 07:10 AM

cant sync data to iPhone 6

I have a new phone and I am also having trouble getting the data to sync. I keep getting the message the account is still pending, even after the website is showing the account activation was successful. I have years of data that I need to sync back up. Please help.