Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Fixed: Problems Syncing with IOS8 (iPhone 6) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/problems-syncing-with-ios8-iphone-6-a-16928.html)

RobertV 12-23-2014 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerch911 (Post 180970)
I have a new phone and I am also having trouble getting the data to sync. I keep getting the message the account is still pending, even after the website is showing the account activation was successful. I have years of data that I need to sync back up. Please help.

After you send the email (and receive it) please force close Gas Cubby prior to attempting sync.

MrDallas28 01-03-2015 01:51 PM

Same issues syncing with iPhone6

I see several folks have had issues syncing to their new iPhone 6. I have Gas Cubby and after adding the email and verifying, I am still unable to sync.

RobertV 01-03-2015 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDallas28 (Post 181170)
I see several folks have had issues syncing to their new iPhone 6. I have Gas Cubby and after adding the email and verifying, I am still unable to sync.

Is the data just not pulling down? Or does it say you need to login/verify(pending)?
Do you still have the Gas Cubby data on your old phone? Can you tap Sync on it and then try to Sync on the new device?
Can you try using a different email address for both devices?

MrDallas28 01-04-2015 08:39 AM

It was saying login/verify(Pending) even after I validated the link from my email. I had previously tried syncing from my wife's phone as we both use the synchronized copy and did not work. I had already wiped my phone but had a backup which I did a restore which the data was still there. From there I did a sync from Gas Cubby and synced completed successfully. I went back to the iPhone 6 as you suggested and worked like a champ! Thank you for the tips!

RobertV 01-04-2015 01:51 PM

As stated previously, whenever it still says Pending the verification, and you already verified via the email, just force-close Gas Cubby and then tap Sync again.

Glad you got it working MrDallas!

CptGuyana 01-05-2015 10:55 AM

Hello,

I've got a iPhone 4s and am having problems syncing my data.

I've researched the forum and this is what I did.

Verified email >> Forced Close >> Synced. Works but...

Only 1 log was synced....missing about 200 more..

What's wrong with the process that I'm doing?

Many thanks for any help!

CptGuyana

RobertV 01-05-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptGuyana (Post 181189)
Hello,

I've got a iPhone 4s and am having problems syncing my data.

I've researched the forum and this is what I did.

Verified email >> Forced Close >> Synced. Works but...

Only 1 log was synced....missing about 200 more..

What's wrong with the process that I'm doing?

Many thanks for any help!

CptGuyana

Are you attempting to sync data from an older phone? Or is the 4S the one with all the data and you're moving to a newer phone?

CptGuyana 01-05-2015 12:32 PM

No I had to delete the apps from my phone - Im using the same phone. I did have to install gas cubby again...

RobertV 01-05-2015 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CptGuyana (Post 181193)
No I had to delete the apps from my phone - Im using the same phone. I did have to install gas cubby again...

Hm... I'll send you a Fuelly Mail message here in a bit, so we can do some one-on-one testing.

StormFlyer 01-16-2015 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerch911 (Post 180970)
I have a new phone and I am also having trouble getting the data to sync. I keep getting the message the account is still pending, even after the website is showing the account activation was successful. I have years of data that I need to sync back up. Please help.

I am having the same problem with syncing to my new iphone 6