Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Importing database and issues on ios and web (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/importing-database-and-issues-on-ios-and-web-17098.html)

voododoll 12-14-2014 09:21 AM

Importing database and issues on ios and web

Hello,

Due to reasons i lost my gas cubby. Fortunately i was able to recover the last sync from my iphone
and import in anew on my ipad. But i can't link the account. I do not receive the confirmation email in yahoo, i've changed it in gmail, but it is the same. No email. I've checked if there are filters, and even added the Fuelly email in the trust list. But still nothing.

Also when i've imported the DB it messed up. It shows the prizes in USD instead of BGN as previously. And costs are totally messed up. I'll try to manually refresh my information. But it is unfortunate since i had everything about my car in, and i can't use it properly now.

Is there anything that can be done.

voododoll 12-14-2014 09:40 AM

the email, finally came through, but i noticed another thing. the odometer is also messed up first fill up is around 118 000 ish
but it shows up as 180 000ish

voododoll 12-14-2014 10:12 AM

ignore this, i've fixed it. i had to change the measurement units prior to recovering the DB file.

buuut, the verification email from the app is still nowhere to be found
so i still can't sync the app to the fuelly web page, so i can move to the new app

RobertV 12-15-2014 10:51 AM

Are you using Gas Cubby or Gas Tracker?

The reason I ask is this thread is in the Gas Tracker forum, but from what you describe, it sounds very much like you're using Gas Cubby.

voododoll 12-15-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 180832)
Are you using Gas Cubby or Gas Tracker?

The reason I ask is this thread is in the Gas Tracker forum, but from what you describe, it sounds very much like you're using Gas Cubby.

i am using both, but previously used the gas cubby alone, and i was trying to somehow regain my data base and import it in the gas tracker

RobertV 12-15-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voododoll (Post 180837)
i am using both, but previously used the gas cubby alone, and i was trying to somehow regain my data base and import it in the gas tracker

Gas Tracker does not have an import function. You can import the Gas Cubby CSV into Fuelly.com, and then it'll display on Gas Tracker.

What verification email are you waiting on?

voododoll 12-16-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 180853)
Gas Tracker does not have an import function. You can import the Gas Cubby CSV into Fuelly.com, and then it'll display on Gas Tracker.

What verification email are you waiting on?

yes i know, but the data base seems way off

my car is at 119 000 ish km but the data shows as 190 000ish
the prize per litre is around 2.60 BGN (1.80 ish $) but it shows as 0.0025 something

i managed to fix the odometer statistics but everything else is still of the charts and there is no option for them to be swapped. there is from metric to imperial and around but not for the currency and the volume