Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   Indexing & Side Gapping Spark Plugs (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/indexing-and-side-gapping-spark-plugs-1830.html)

JanGeo 04-04-2006 05:23 AM

double posts

Just edit it and change what it says to something else for your next post - just do it quickly or it will be out of order.

thisisntjared 04-04-2006 09:09 AM

eh im just going to let it

eh im just going to let it slide.... ill be more careful next time

Matt Timion 04-04-2006 09:23 AM

Re: If you're looking for good

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisntjared
how do you guys delete double posts on this site?

I can actually delete double posts, but it will also erase any replies that were created by clicking "reply" for that post. I cna either dive into the mysql tables or I can wait until my forum software is done which wont have that limitation.

SVOboy 04-04-2006 10:25 AM

Quote:eh im just going to

Quote:

eh im just going to let it slide.... ill be more careful next time
It sounds like someone just insulted your mom. It's very big of you to let it go.

thisisntjared 04-04-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
I can actually delete double posts, but it will also erase any replies that were created by clicking "reply" for that post. I cna either dive into the mysql tables or I can wait until my forum software is done which wont have that limitation.

aaaHA! so the problem lies with microsoft! :p

and yea when i just read the post on the top of the page it does sound like that...

Matt Timion 04-04-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisntjared
Quote:

aaaHA! so the problem lies with microsoft! :p

and yea when i just read the post on the top of the page it does sound like that...

No way. MySQL is not a microsoft product. They have some silly version of an SQL database, however... I won't even touch the thing.

thisisntjared 04-04-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

No way. MySQL is not a microsoft product. They have some silly version of an SQL database, however... I won't even touch the thing.

my bad... i forgot what i used when i learned all the .net stuff... i couldve sworn it was mysql... nah.

Sigifrith 06-09-2007 07:44 AM

I've been wading thru the different threads on indexing. Those of you who did this, was it worth it on a Honda?

I'm not wanting to drop $20 on washers if it doesn't
do any good.

I'm picking up a new set of NGK plugs today, & will play around with them trying to find a plug that naturally seats at 0? in each hole.

Any long term comments on the side gapping too?

brucepick 06-10-2007 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigifrith (Post 56182)
I've been wading thru the different threads on indexing... I'm not wanting to drop $20 on washers if it doesn't do any good...

I bought tuneup parts yesterday, for my first time indexing plugs. Instead of getting an indexing kit I got 2 sets of plugs. With any luck I'll find one that works well in each hole.

Mine are the kind with crush gaskets. This lets you turn them a bit further to get them aimed. If yours are the bevel-fit without gaskets then you don't have that luxury.