Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   aCar | Mobile for Android (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/)
-   -   Moving to iOS - what app can I use? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/moving-to-ios-what-app-can-i-use-18960.html)

ErnestoOrtega 09-26-2016 06:06 AM

Moving to iOS - what app can I use?

I've been using acar for over 2 years now and am wondering what app on ios can I transfer my data to easily?

I want to be able to hopefully import all my data that I have on acar.

RobertV 09-26-2016 09:19 AM

You can import your fuel up records (CSV file) to Fuelly.com, and then we have GasTracker+ (Free) and GasCubby (Paid) for iOS that you can use to continue your vehicle tracking.

Currently our importer will only work for fuel up records. So services, reminders, trips, etc will not be able to be moved at this time.

However, we're actively working on an update to aCar that will allow you to sync all your data to Fuelly. I don't have an ETA to offer, but we hope to at least enter Beta-testing this year.

ErnestoOrtega 09-26-2016 09:22 AM

Thank you for the info. I'll make sure to do that if I switch over.

RobertV 09-26-2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElBeanerMs3 (Post 191345)
Thank you for the info. I'll make sure to do that if I switch over.

Even if you don't switch over to Fuelly/GasCubby right away, please retain your most recent backup (.abp) and export (.csv) files so you can still retrieve that data once we release the final public version when integration is complete.

HA3AP 10-06-2016 10:49 AM

Help!!!!
Can anyone help me to convert abp files to csv? I've been using aCar app for couple of years, and now my phone died on me. My new phone is iphone, and I'm going to use GasTracker+ on it. Seems like abp file is no ggod for GasTracker, so I need a csv file. But as my old phone is done, I can not generate csv any more.
Please help!!!

mpcp27 11-07-2016 12:28 AM

HA3

Did you get anyone to help you? If you have an android tablet or has a friend that had one, put acar on it temporarily...

EMY92 11-11-2016 09:43 AM

We are starting to test the new version of aCar that will sync with Fuelly. If you email your abp file to the Fuelly help desk, I will attempt to upload that file to Fuelly.

The current build has a bug that has prevented me from syncing backup files, so please give me a little time to complete the task.

You may continue to use Gas Tracker and we can merge the files after they are loaded into Fuelly.

resn8 11-12-2016 07:11 AM

I'm also interested in uploading all my data into Fuelly. I just imported my fuel data from acar. Looking forward to the update. Thanks.

resn8 11-15-2016 02:10 PM

Any updates?

EMY92 11-15-2016 02:33 PM

Nothing to report yet, I'm waiting for the next alpha release to test again.

BadGoat 11-16-2016 01:49 PM

I'm also moving to IOS. I really liked aCar and was looking for alternative to, when I found this thread/forum. GasCubby seems like a clear winner if I can easily transfer my data over. Hope it happens soon.

EMY92 11-17-2016 02:30 AM

If you send a full back up from aCar to the help desk, I will attempt to sync that data to Fuelly when the next alpha version of aCar 5.0 is released to me. I should get the newest version in the next week.

BadGoat 12-01-2016 06:56 PM

thanks EMY92

Thanks for transferring the logs!

EMY92 12-02-2016 02:32 AM

You're welcome.

There is still a few user's that I have not yet successfully import the data, but the developer is checking into the items that have prevented this from happening and we should have it fixed soon.

EMY92 12-05-2016 04:36 AM

I believe that I have imported and transferred the data for all who have sent in requests. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

If anyone else would like to do this, please send your backup file to the help desk and we'll run some tests with your back up file and do what we can to get the data loaded into Fuelly.

m-blue 12-16-2016 09:02 AM

Hi:) That is good, that not only I am looking for IOS app - never think that I will have to leave android and aCar:) I will send you backup today:) thx.

objets 02-02-2017 07:09 AM

I also need help converting my .abp file to .cvs sadly had to leave android to iOS as well...

EMY92 02-02-2017 07:19 AM

Send your backup file to support@fuelly.com and I'll import the data. I will not send it directly to your account, I'll send it to a test account and then transfer the vehicle(s) to you. You'll need to accept the transfers in your "Fuelly Mail".

AjayDevgan 02-09-2017 09:24 PM

iPhone is a mobile phone developed by Apple. delete apps from iphone iPhone combines an iPod music/video player, a mobile phone, an internet web and email client, and a handheld application platform into one device. iPhone is intended to compete in the smartphone market.Apple has released ten generations of iPhone models, each accompanied by one of the ten major releases of the iOS operating system.

emmelldub 02-19-2017 03:27 AM

Moving to IOS 10

I have been using aCar for several years. I just got an IPhone and found out that I have to use Gas Cubby. I have exported my aCar records. How do I upload them to fuelly.com so that I can download it to Gas Cubby

EMY92 02-19-2017 11:24 AM

If you have your aCar backup file, please send that to support@fuelly.com and I will use the aCar 5.0 beta to sync the data to Fuelly. That will be the easiest way to do it.

If not, then the fuelups may be imported in Fuelly, but service records will not import.

Possibltery 05-04-2017 10:10 PM

For phone to phone transfer and the different two phone transfer program are not same , if you are going to move data to iPhone from Android phone , you'd better backup the phone data before you transferring them ,

jamisondonato 05-09-2017 06:19 AM

I'd like to be added to the acar 5.0 beta please. I have been an acar pro user since 2011.
Thank You!

EMY92 05-09-2017 06:40 AM

If you have aCar data in addition to the data in Fuelly, the vehicles will not be automatically combined.

Be on the lookout for an email in the next few minutes.

12thPrince 05-18-2017 01:42 AM

Transfer data from phone to phone

I would suggest you free download phone transfer app that can help you transfer data from phone to phone. You can visit the page with tutorials on how to transfer data from phone to phone. It's easy to operate and you can transfer almost anything including contacts, messages, calendars, photos, videos, music files and so on.

You can free download phone transfer:Free download phone transfer app: Move from phone to phone

For more info on how to transfer data from phone to phone: iPhone to iPhone Tricks: How to Transfer Data from Phone to Phone

12thPrince 07-29-2017 08:10 PM

Phone to phone data transfer - transfer data from Samsung to iPhone

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12thPrince (Post 194633)
I would suggest you free download phone transfer app that can help you transfer data from phone to phone. You can visit the page with tutorials on how to transfer data from phone to phone. It's easy to operate and you can transfer almost anything including contacts, messages, calendars, photos, videos, music files and so on.

You can free download phone transfer:Free download phone transfer app: Move from phone to phone

For more info on how to transfer data from phone to phone: iPhone to iPhone Tricks: How to Transfer Data from Phone to Phone

That's the best solution to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone or vice versa. You don't need to worry any more with the help of such a powerful phone to phone data transfer app,