Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   aCar | Mobile for Android (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/)
-   -   We are now looking for aCar 5.0 beta testers! (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/we-are-now-looking-for-acar-5-0-beta-testers-19083.html)

EMY92 02-13-2017 10:02 AM

To the folks in the replies above, please check your email.

msjs91011 02-13-2017 10:15 PM

I tried the Google form but it says the form is closed...

EMY92 02-14-2017 03:01 AM

I added your username and gmail address to the list. You'll be contacted upon release of the beta.

lunatico 02-14-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMY92 (Post 193085)
I added your username and gmail address to the list. You'll be contacted upon release of the beta.

I would also like to beta test the new 5.0 version of aCar.

Just like some friends from the forum, I'm a bit disappointed with the aCar about the work the backup, and was just about to change the app to another (decided to access the site of acar and fuelly to see what's coming before the swap to drivvo).

My LG G4 just went bad with the bootloop, and since cloud backup isn't automatic, I just lost one whole year of data. :/

I still like aCar very much (being a pro user for years), but you guys need to update it asap. So, could you please send me an email with the information to install and use the new version, please ?

Thanks in advance!

diglam 02-18-2017 02:39 AM

Google form is closed.
I (long term aCar Pro user) want to be beta tester.

Thanks

EMY92 02-18-2017 02:59 AM

You have great timing. I was in the process of sending out the beta activation link to the list. You have been added. Check your email for instructions and the opt-in link to download the beta.

mukow 02-18-2017 04:25 AM

Where abouts do we lodge feedback/bug reports for the beta?

EMY92 02-18-2017 05:33 AM

The best way is to submit a bug report through the app in the Advanced Menu - Contact Support. Please send the App logs and a copy of the backup data.

You may also post questions, comments, concerns or anything else related to the beta in the aCar beta forum. I just checked, you do have access and should see it just below this forum.

cambocovey 02-18-2017 08:59 AM

Send me beta link please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMY92 (Post 193137)
You have great timing. I was in the process of sending out the beta activation link to the list. You have been added. Check your email for instructions and the opt-in link to download the beta.

Please send me the beta aCar download link. :)

Will_T 02-18-2017 10:22 AM

Many of us have been impatient for months/years waiting to be able to enter data via a PC and sync new data to the mobile Android app and also be able to have new data entered in the mobile app uploaded to the web interface. Since the first post in this thread states: "aCar 5.0 will function just like the current version of aCar, but we have updated the look and added the ability to sync to Fuelly in real time", I assume the beta version contains this functionality?

If it does, I am certainly be willing to beta test it. Thanks.