Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Guys please help me spread the word. (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/guys-please-help-me-spread-the-word-1986.html)

molecule 04-21-2006 07:01 PM

NOOO i think i want

NOOO
i think i want it...
looking for anything possible trade...?
or gassaver buddy 'ol pal pricing...?

Compaq888 04-22-2006 03:41 AM

Sorry it's already on e-bay.

Sorry it's already on e-bay. The reserve is only half of what a new unit costs.

krousdb 04-22-2006 04:04 AM

My car has three window

My car has three window switches. One for the drivers window, one for the passenger window and onne for the rear window. I don't know what I would do with another one. Maybe for a spare? Anyways, I dont need to roll my windows up at 12000 rpm. I think something would break. :)

Compaq888 04-22-2006 01:58 PM

Re: My car has three window

Quote:

Originally Posted by krousdb
My car has three window switches. One for the drivers window, one for the passenger window and onne for the rear window. I don't know what I would do with another one. Maybe for a spare? Anyways, I dont need to roll my windows up at 12000 rpm. I think something would break. :)

funny not found. this can be used for nitrous, v tec, electric cut out, and etc

krousdb 04-22-2006 04:59 PM

I still dont know what a

I still dont know what a window switch is for. And I didnt see any explanation in your listing on what it is for. Maybe you would get more interest if you put an explanation in your listing. I am just trying to be helpful. It seems that a window switch wiki is in order.

Compaq888 04-22-2006 06:59 PM

I used the windows switch to

I used the windows switch to control what rpm my nitrous sprayed. When the motor hits the redline the ecu takes the fuel away instead of spark. When the ecu takes away fuel at redline there is a lean condition. Adding nitrous to an already lean condition will blow the engine. I set the window switch to stop spraying the nitrous at 6000rpm. I set the window switch to spray nitrous at 1000rpm.

You can use a window switch to turn off or on electronic devices any rpm you want. That is the definition of a window switch.

Compaq888 04-23-2006 03:45 PM

The nitrous kit is not even

The nitrous kit is not even half the reserve price. Anybody got any other car websites they go to, please help me out guys. Spread the word.

kickflipjr 04-23-2006 04:15 PM

people don't bid untill the

people don't bid untill the last day. Or even the last hour.

Compaq888 04-23-2006 04:17 PM

Re: people don't bid untill the

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickflipjr

I know that. But the more people see it the more bids.

Matt Timion 04-23-2006 05:21 PM

Re: people don't bid untill the

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compaq888
Quote:

Originally Posted by kickflipjr

I know that. But the more people see it the more bids.

Dude, chill out. The fact that you're THIS high after 2 days means you are going to hit your reserve price without a problem.

If you want some real coverage I would suggest you post links to it in various craigslist communities.