Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   I love the today's birthday feature (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/i-love-the-todays-birthday-feature-2138.html)

SVOboy 05-18-2006 01:30 PM

I love the today's birthday feature
 
Yeah, it's a good idea, so if ever anyone were to ever have a birthday, we might all know about it, and how old they were, also.

krousdb 05-18-2006 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy
Yeah, it's a good idea, so if ever anyone were to ever have a birthday, we might all know about it, and how old they were, also.

Happy 18th! Hope it goes well for you.

Matt Timion 05-18-2006 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krousdb
Happy 18th! Hope it goes well for you.

Agreed... happy 18th. Now go do something that only 18 year olds can do...

diamondlarry 05-18-2006 03:40 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SVOboy!

krousdb 05-18-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Agreed... happy 18th. Now go do something that only 18 year olds can do...

When I turned 18 I was living in the western suburbs of Chicago. Although the drinking age in IL was 21, it was 18 in Wisconsin. I made many trips to Lake Geneva, WI that year. They had the coolest Dungeons & Dragons store there.

MetroMPG 05-18-2006 04:22 PM

may i add also: happy birthday, svoboy!

SVOboy 05-18-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Agreed... happy 18th. Now go do something that only 18 year olds can do...

Vote/gamble in NJ.

Tobacco = 19
Drink = 21
Sex = 16, so it's kinda late for that, but I took hell at work about it...

Anyway, I'm only interested in voting, so I guess I'll register, :p

PS: Thanks everyone for the well-wishing. I'm not longer the lonely 17 year old on the site.

Compaq888 05-18-2006 05:53 PM

Happy 18th.

Have fun.

philmcneal 05-19-2006 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy
Tobacco = 19
Drink = 21
Sex = 16, so it's kinda late for that, but I took hell at work about it...

a guy like you don't need those things. They are terrible distractions to yourself and to your health.

Compaq888 05-19-2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmcneal
a guy like you don't need those things. They are terrible distractions to yourself and to your health.

The last 2 are healthy to a certain extent. The first one is unhealthy.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.