Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Activating 2021 Mini-Stats (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/activating-2021-mini-stats-21404.html)

Buddykitchen 12-31-2020 07:04 AM

Activating 2021 Mini-Stats

Seems like we go through this every year...

How long will it take to activate the mini-stats for the new year? You guys know that it starts tomorrow, right?

Can I make a suggestion? Since you're going to be in the code anyway, why not activate a FEW years?

Buddykitchen 01-04-2021 06:01 PM

C'mon, moderators. Why do you guys wait until after the first of every year to activate the next year's mini stats? It took you two full weeks after the New Year in 2020 to activate them!

Is there a viable reason why we have to go through this Every. Single. Year?

Just activate the mini stats for the next five years, would you? So we don't have to do this again for a while?

Draigflag 01-04-2021 11:02 PM

Please express patience and consider keeping notes on your phone temporarily, and remember we are in the middle of a major health pandemic, which could delay things further. I'm sure it's their priority.

Buddykitchen 01-05-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draigflag (Post 202194)
Please express patience and consider keeping notes on your phone temporarily, and remember we are in the middle of a major health pandemic, which could delay things further. I'm sure it's their priority.

The "blame everything on COVID" excuse wore thin last summer, so we'll have to agree to disagree. Life still goes on.

COVID didn't change the fact that the leadership of the site had the same 365 days notice of another year coming as they have every other year.

I've been waiting for years for someone to explain to me why this issue can't be resolved with a full year's notice.

Buddykitchen 01-07-2021 04:16 AM

I'm beginning to think that Fuelly is one foot in the grave, the other on a banana peel.

HEY MODERATORS! ANYONE HOME?

Are you guys going to activate the mini-stats for this year, or are you going to render the site effectively unusable for every single registered user?

Why does this happen EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

JockoT 01-07-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddykitchen (Post 202216)
Are you guys going to activate the mini-stats for this year, or are you going to render the site effectively unusable for every single registered user?

Never bothers me. Once they are up and running I occasionally glance at them but I do not consider them essential.

Draigflag 01-07-2021 01:08 PM

So you're missing comparing a whole 7 days worth of fuel ups? Not worth loosing sleep over, most of the planet is on lockdown, fuel is lasting a very long time....Just keep notes, or deactivate your account if it's causing you this much frustration.

davidlam2504 01-14-2021 07:50 PM

2021 is activated. Thank you for your patience.

JockoT 01-15-2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidlam2504 (Post 202275)
2021 is activated. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks. Some of us are patient and happy to wait a couple of weeks.