Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Suggestions needed (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/suggestions-needed-2161.html)

SVOboy 05-22-2006 08:12 PM

Man< make up your damn mind about when this swap"ll happen> just make sure you have the tools> luckily i work with professional mechanics who happen to own hundreds of thousands of dollars in tools :P

Matt Timion 05-22-2006 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy
Man< make up your damn mind about when this swap"ll happen> just make sure you have the tools> luckily i work with professional mechanics who happen to own hundreds of thousands of dollars in tools :P

Swap happens as soon as this job is done I'm working on.

Compaq888 05-22-2006 09:15 PM

I'd really like to see a front page like it was before, but more updated. I want my car back there:eek:

Matt Timion 05-22-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compaq888
I'd really like to see a front page like it was before, but more updated. I want my car back there:eek:

A front page is doable... perhaps once we get a few more features finished that'll be worked on.

SVOboy 05-23-2006 03:54 AM

Besides, auto to manual totally pwns the front pages, if any one gets it.

thisisntjared 05-23-2006 07:25 AM

holy crap i cant believe nobody else thought of this. we need spell check!

Matt Timion 05-23-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisntjared
holy crap i cant believe nobody else thought of this. we need spell check!

Agreed. I'll look into that right now.

MetroMPG 05-23-2006 08:56 AM

Made this suggestion under the old site: on the "Today's posts" page, can you make it "Recent posts" and show more than just the last 24 hours?

We've gotten busy enough that stuff drops off the bottom of the page if you don't check in regularly (i.e. daily), and I'm too lazy to go through each forum individually.

I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to modify the query to look for posts within 48 hours instead of 24.

zpiloto 05-23-2006 08:58 AM

Spell check definately!

I've never seen one on a forum but you would be my hero if you can find a spell check.:D

Matt Timion 05-23-2006 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG
Made this suggestion under the old site: on the "Today's posts" page, can you make it "Recent posts" and show more than just the last 24 hours?

We've gotten busy enough that stuff drops off the bottom of the page if you don't check in regularly (i.e. daily), and I'm too lazy to go through each forum individually.

I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to modify the query to look for posts within 48 hours instead of 24.

I can take alook at the code. I'm trying not to modify the code on this software very much so that when newer versions come out upgrading won't be an issue. I'm sure there is an easy way to change this though.