Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   D15Z1 CRX Hf (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/d15z1-crx-hf-2169.html)

Matt Timion 06-19-2006 11:07 PM

Dude, can you explain to me where in the hell your wires are at? I just finished wiring mine up and wires are everywhere... and my wiring is rather clean too.

BTW, I'm going to need help routing vacuum hoses tomorrow. Can you help?

Bunger 06-20-2006 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Dude, can you explain to me where in the hell your wires are at? I just finished wiring mine up and wires are everywhere... and my wiring is rather clean too.

BTW, I'm going to need help routing vacuum hoses tomorrow. Can you help?

I did hidden wiring on my car a number of years back, so lots of stuff is routed through the fenders and such and everything else is pulled into the cabin. I need to spend some time and clean up the cabin wiring though.

I can help you with any vacuum stuff, I've pretty much got that memorized by now. =)

Matt Timion 06-20-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunger
I can help you with any vacuum stuff, I've pretty much got that memorized by now. =)

I'll post up some pictures in an hour or so and hopefully you can help based on that.

Bunger 06-20-2006 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
I'll post up some pictures in an hour or so and hopefully you can help based on that.

I'll do my very best!

LincolnW 06-20-2006 08:04 AM

The swap looks great!

I don't know how you live without a radio though, I think I would go crazy.

My driver's side mount looks the same way. It's tilted towards the front, like it's not at the correct angle. I don't see any ill effects from this though, so I don't worry about it.

Just curious, what class did you used to race in?

Bunger 06-20-2006 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 90CivicStandard
The swap looks great!

I don't know how you live without a radio though, I think I would go crazy.

My driver's side mount looks the same way. It's tilted towards the front, like it's not at the correct angle. I don't see any ill effects from this though, so I don't worry about it.

Just curious, what class did you used to race in?

I've had so many cars now without interior or radio that I'm used to it. It does suck for long trips though (tracks that are far away).

I used to race in CSP, GSP, ITA, and H1. I've also done a bunch of HPDE events in the past. I haven't been very active in the years past, but I was seriously thinking about racing the HF D15z1... =)

Bunger 03-01-2007 12:51 AM

I drove my b18c powered CRX the other day... wow, I can't believe the difference in power and the gears feel SOOO short. Anyways, I've mad some changes to the HF, finally got a set (not great) of HX's on it with some Kumho tires. The car isn't pulling to the left anymore (got it aligned before the tire change and it still pulled), and I swapped in a smaller radiator and got all the bugs worked out. It feels like I can drive forever on $5 of gas.

SVOboy 03-01-2007 05:39 AM

Well, you certainly have turned in an impressive tank there...

MetroMPG 03-01-2007 05:55 AM

No kidding. Bunger: you need to describe your typical commute/driving style/speed/techniques.

Gary Palmer 03-01-2007 08:50 AM

Bunger: Very Impressive! I know you are running a Z1 in and HF chassis. Are you running an HF gearbox? What ecu version are you using.