Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Time to get ill (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/time-to-get-ill-2199.html)

Matt Timion 05-26-2006 09:37 PM

Time to get ill

Well, that's how I felt today at least. I was sick. I was shaking, could barely move. I actually considered going into the doctor to see what was wrong with me.

Then I threw up 6 times.

Now I feel much better. Looks like radiators arn't the only thing that need a good flushing every so often. :P

I tell you this because I was unable to do any work on the gaslog today. I might have a little time right now though.

philmcneal 05-27-2006 12:42 AM

haven't been sick for 3 months, been keeping with the habit of washing my hands whenever soap is available to me.

Wow 6 times, that must have been somewhat painful before... could it be food poisoning?

zpiloto 05-27-2006 05:18 AM

Take it easy and rest. Hope it's not the flu.

kickflipjr 05-27-2006 09:49 AM

A can't remember the last time i was really sick. I haven't even had a cold since september.

Matt Timion 05-27-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmcneal
haven't been sick for 3 months, been keeping with the habit of washing my hands whenever soap is available to me.

Wow 6 times, that must have been somewhat painful before... could it be food poisoning?

It may have been. I personally think it's because I"ve been working 60 hour work weeks for the past 4 weeks. My immune system is shot.

But... I did get some good work done on the gaslog yesterday :)

thisisntjared 05-27-2006 11:20 AM

matt you probably got sick from not sleeping that one weekend when you made the switch to v-bulletin.

i get sick once a year and its either food poisoning or a cold. both never last more than 2 days.

anyway, i hope you feel better, man! get some hard core rest and let your body fight it off!

Matt Timion 05-27-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisntjared
matt you probably got sick from not sleeping that one weekend when you made the switch to v-bulletin.

i get sick once a year and its either food poisoning or a cold. both never last more than 2 days.

anyway, i hope you feel better, man! get some hard core rest and let your body fight it off!

I actually slept that night, even though I went ot bed at 4am. There have been a few other nights when I didn't sleep and I worked all through the night. I'm pretty certain THAT is why I'm sick.

I've had lots of rest yesterday and I feel a lot better. I'm not 100%, but much better than the funk I was in yesterday.

Compaq888 05-27-2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
Well, that's how I felt today at least. I was sick. I was shaking, could barely move. I actually considered going into the doctor to see what was wrong with me.

Then I threw up 6 times.

Now I feel much better. Looks like radiators arn't the only thing that need a good flushing every so often. :P

I tell you this because I was unable to do any work on the gaslog today. I might have a little time right now though.

Only 6 times??? I threw up 7 times just yesterday. Probably 2-3 today.

SVOboy 05-27-2006 07:38 PM

Did your throwing up have to do with the death of your car in any way?

Compaq888 05-27-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy
Did your throwing up have to do with the death of your car in any way?

Actually having it's the other way around. The almost death of my car made me throw up a lot. I got depressed and went to a party. Alcohol and depression is a bad combo.