Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Something is missing (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/something-is-missing-22237.html)

BobbyNewmark 08-03-2022 03:16 PM

Something is missing

If I recall correctly, there used to be a way to arrange all cars from best MPG to worst. Isnt the main point of a site like this to browse for the cars that get the best MPG in preparation for buying a vehicle? I've already got a VX hatch but I'm looking for a motorcycle that gets insanely good MPG. Thanks for any help.

Draigflag 08-03-2022 10:01 PM

No, you have never been able to do that. There is far too much bogus data on here with people getting severely hundred MPG, or less than 1 MPG due to inputting incorrect data. Seems they aren't too interested in amending it either. Can be very misleading, bit luckily there is enough good data to average these anomalies out.

trollbait 08-04-2022 06:05 AM

Fuelly didn't do that because of concern people would lie to get the top result.

The old Gassavers site might have allowed that.

BobbyNewmark 09-20-2022 07:23 PM

Ok. Thanks guys! I'll check out gassavers.

My condolences to you Draigflag on the Queens passing. Surprisingly, it really affected me. She was such an anchor in the storm of life for much of the world.

Draigflag 09-20-2022 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyNewmark (Post 204980)

My condolences to you Draigflag on the Queens passing. Surprisingly, it really affected me. She was such an anchor in the storm of life for much of the world.

Much appreciated. I feel like she was the Queen of the world, she had much admiration from every corner of the globe. May she rest in peace and Long live the king.

trollbait 09-21-2022 05:47 AM

Quote:

Ok. Thanks guys! I'll check out gassavers.

Unfortunately, you can't, or more accurately, you are already there. When the current owner of Fuelly purchased it, they also bought Gassavers, and merged it to Fuelly as the forum.

I never checked to see how much of the pre-Fuelly content made the transferred. Maybe some survives. The forum was pretty supportive of people trying to improve fuel economy, no matter vehicle.

cara123 12-07-2022 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trollbait (Post 204746)
Fuelly didn't do that because of concern people would lie to get the top result. wordle

The old Gassavers site might have allowed that.

really, i will try, thank you

lorde 12-14-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Ok. Thanks guys! I'll check out gassavers. shell shockers

My condolences to you Draigflag on the Queens passing. Surprisingly, it really affected me. She was such an anchor in the storm of life for much of the world. melon playground

yes, it made a big impact on me.

trollbait 12-14-2022 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara123 (Post 205372)
really, i will try, thank you

Afraid you won't have much luck finding the old Gassavers site; you are at it now.

When the current owner of Fuelly purchased the site, they also purchased Gassavers because the forums were more active. Fuelly now is the fuel economy tracking side of Fuelly with the Gassavers message boards.