Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   My cousin is weird. (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/my-cousin-is-weird-2279.html)

Compaq888 06-09-2006 02:55 AM

My cousin is weird.

As some of you know 2 months ago I received a ticket for not having my lights on. I did have my lights on and it pissed me off. Anyway.

So me and my cousin are smoking hooka and it start raining. So we went to another park. My cousin gets in his car, doesn't put the seat belt on and doesn't turn his lights on. This is like at 1am in the morning.

So he's holding charcoal in his left hand in a big plate and I'm holding a huge bong in my lap in the passenger seat. It was all hooka, so everything was legal.

Anyway he's driving like 20mph with his lights off and no seatbelt and there is a stop sign up ahead. We look and on the left side there is a cop on a motorcycle. He(cop) got to the stop sign first and was waiting us to stop so he can go through. My cousin blows through the stop sign:eek: , and I'm like "WTF are you doing, there is a cop right there." Then my cousin says he might know where this cop lives and heads to the cops house which was a couple of blocks away.:eek: We get to the house and we pull over across the street from it. The cop goes ahead half a block, turns around and drives up right by the car. Then the conversation gets really weird.;)

Cousin: I've seen you here, you live right there.:cool:
Cop: I've seen you before too.:rolleyes:
Cop: Turn your lights on and stop at the stop sign:mad:
Cousin: You know this is hooka, it's not bad:)
Cop: Yeah I know what hooka is. Turn on your lights and stop at stop signs:mad:
Cousin: *Turns on lights*, *still doesn't have seat belt on*.
Cousin: Well have a good night:D
Cop: *starts up motorcycle and leaves*
Me::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know my cousin is smooth with the ladies but I didn't know he was that smooth with cops. My cousin once got pulled over for going 95+, the cop called the helicopter on him because my cousin wasn't pulling over. When my cousin finally pulled over him and his friends were searched and on the hood of police cars with their hands behind their back. He was let go and only given a ticket.:eek: :eek: :eek:

philmcneal 06-09-2006 10:13 PM

hahaha wow, i'm surprised she knew what hooka was. That's pretty hardcore bringing that in your car, down goes the charcoal and kiss the value of your car good bye.

Haha but nice story, didn't realize lady cops flirt too ;)

Compaq888 06-10-2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philmcneal
hahaha wow, i'm surprised she knew what hooka was. That's pretty hardcore bringing that in your car, down goes the charcoal and kiss the value of your car good bye.

Haha but nice story, didn't realize lady cops flirt too ;)

It was a guy cop. Huge too.

I even mentioned it in the story that it was a HE

krousdb 06-10-2006 03:04 AM

OK I give up. What is a hooooka

Compaq888 06-10-2006 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krousdb
OK I give up. What is a hooooka

I have no idea but it's legal and you smoke it from a bong.

krousdb 06-10-2006 03:48 AM

OK, please edjucate me. Why do you smoke hoooka from a bong as opposed to not smoking hooka from a bong? What is the point?

Compaq888 06-10-2006 03:51 AM

Quote:

OK, please edjucate me. Why do you smoke hoooka from a bong as opposed to not smoking hooka from a bong? What is the point?

I'm sure philmcneal will be able to answer all that. I'm pretty new to hooka.

kickflipjr 06-10-2006 04:16 AM

Hooka is a flavored tabacco you smoke out of a bong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooka

krousdb 06-10-2006 04:25 AM

Seems like a lot of work just to get cancer. What is with the charcoal? Do you barbque it for more flavor?

Compaq888 06-10-2006 05:05 AM

Quote:

Seems like a lot of work just to get cancer. What is with the charcoal? Do you barbque it for more flavor?

I think you have to put it in the oven then it stay red for a good amount of time.