Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   SuperMID availability (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/supermid-availability-3367.html)

landspeed 11-21-2006 10:39 PM

SuperMID availability

Hi!

I'm new to this forum, and have been looking for a forum like this for ages. I have also been looking for a device like the SuperMID for ages.

I was just wondering - how would I go about getting hold of one of these? My car has the right spec (electric signal for speed, and fuel injection). I have sent a PM to Yoshi, but he hasn't replied, but has been on, so I assume this isn't how to order one :)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Matt

GasSavers_Yoshi 11-22-2006 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landspeed
Hi!

I'm new to this forum, and have been looking for a forum like this for ages. I have also been looking for a device like the SuperMID for ages.

I was just wondering - how would I go about getting hold of one of these? My car has the right spec (electric signal for speed, and fuel injection). I have sent a PM to Yoshi, but he hasn't replied, but has been on, so I assume this isn't how to order one :)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Matt

Hi Matt,

Sorry about my slow response to your PM.
I was away from home and I have to check my stock of the SperMID.

I have a few of them right now. You'll be treated as the first priority customer.

Anyway, I'm planning to do mass production and miles/gallons display capability in a few months. And, maybe lower price then...

Regards,
Yoshi

landspeed 11-22-2006 04:18 AM

Thanks for the quick reply :) If you PM me the price, I should be able to buy one either in 7 days (if I can afford it, which I'm pretty sure I can), or in 4 weeks + 7 days (the following paycheque!)

Doing a huge mileage in a car giving <30mpg means it will pay for itself pretty quickly!. (It is roughly $800 / month in US$)...

I may even find customers from 2 other car forums I am on, once I have it installed and have much better economy from it! (I have seen threads talking about this a few times by different members).

onegammyleg 11-22-2006 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi
I'm planning to do mass production and miles/gallons display capability in a few months. And, maybe lower price then...

Yoshi

Ime interested in one of those :D (mpg + lower price)
Please keep in touch.

GasSavers_DaX 11-22-2006 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onegammyleg
Ime interested in one of those :D (mpg + lower price)
Please keep in touch.

DITTO.

landspeed 11-22-2006 07:41 AM

I am also interested in a cheaper one with MPG + lower price... And will buy one (or probably a few). But, I am also interested in getting one of the current ones - it will pay for itself within 1 month of using it, most likely :)

GasSavers_TomO 04-04-2007 01:14 PM

Any updates yet Yoshi?

GasSavers_Ryland 04-04-2007 09:31 PM

I'm very interested in one of your superMID's and if you can make them give a read out in MPG I'd buy one.

GasSavers_DaX 04-05-2007 04:03 AM

If he made one more versatile (MPG readout, an input for the # of injectors, etc) I'd buy one too!

GasSavers_Yoshi 04-05-2007 05:53 PM

Hi all,
Sorry for my slow update.

I have several of the original km/L version of SuperMID now.
Please PM to me if you are intererst, first come first served.
The MPG version will be available sometime in summer, I hope. :)

Yoshi