Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Upgraded forum software (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/upgraded-forum-software-3653.html)

Matt Timion 01-12-2007 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG (Post 37714)
Test edit worked for me.

"Latest post" chevron doesn't work for me.

Matt: what new stuff does the upgrade do? Or is it a security patch kind of thing?

I'm uncertain of the feature additions this new version has, but I do know that if I want to continue to be supported I have to stay up to date. All of the new plugins are for this version and not the old one...

But there are security upgrades too.

this is actually motivating me to rewrite the garage plugin and distribute it.

Matt Timion 01-12-2007 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG (Post 37715)
OK - seen this twice now.

When adding a NEW reply to this thread, I get this:

that's weird. I'll have to see if I can figure out what is up with that.

zpiloto 01-12-2007 03:43 PM

I noticed on the Home Page that the "General Discussion" forum is not updating the views and the original post is not the one listed.

zpiloto 01-12-2007 03:45 PM

I noticed on the Home Page that the "General Discussion" forum is not updating the views and the original post is not the one listed.

Also when I try to sumit a quick post it tells me " This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds." I think that were the double post that Metro talking about comes from. When I used advanced I did not get this message.

When I waited and tryed again I got the double post from above.

CO ZX2 01-12-2007 04:39 PM

Matt, this afternoon I put up a new thread in General Discussions. I just looked at GS Home Page and instead of the text I wrote is text from a reply by SVOboy. I would like to have this fixed. I genuinely believe this thread would be a help to many on GasSavers. Thank You, CO ZX2

GasSavers_TomO 01-12-2007 04:40 PM

The quick post thing works for me, but I jsut noticed that when I try to edit one of my previous posts and click on "go advanced" nothing happens.

I'm using the latest version of Firefox on a 1.25GHz iBook G4.

Kind of looks like you have some work cut out for you Matt, lol.

Matt Timion 01-12-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomO (Post 37731)
Kind of looks like you have some work cut out for you Matt, lol.

I think that most of these errors are due to template changes between versions. I'm going to have to tackle them one at a time.

Matt Timion 01-12-2007 10:13 PM

I've worked out a number of the kinks tonight. I'll most likely implement them tomorrow when I have a little more time.

GasSavers_TomO 01-13-2007 06:34 AM

Thanks VERY much, Matt!

Matt Timion 01-13-2007 12:20 PM

Just updated the templates for red/blue star members... working on default template now