Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Login Error! Can't login via mobile web (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/login-error-cant-login-via-mobile-web-466.html)

cornfieldcraig 10-26-2009 12:31 AM

Login Error! Can't login via mobile web

I can no longer login via the mobile site from my LG Lotus cell phone. I first noticed this on October 20th, but the problem might have begun prior to that.

I get this error:

"Login Error!

The form wasn't submitted properly, there's no email defined."

I've rebooted my phone and changed my password to no avail.

Anyone else experiencing this?

pb 10-26-2009 12:41 AM

On October 8th, we updated the mobile site to bring up context aware keyboards on the iPhone. It's possible that change wasn't meshing with the LG Lotus and whichever browser you're using.

I just updated the mobile site to only change the field definitions for the iPhone, so you might try logging in again and see if that fixed the problem.

pb 10-26-2009 02:44 AM

Got word from cornfieldcraig that this is working now on his LG Lotus. yay!

MrGadget 11-03-2009 09:49 PM

Had an issue posting using my Helio Ocean last fillup, seems google mobile is changing some of the webpages from what I was doing before, don't think it's Fuelly.com. I corrected the entry by logging in from a computer, I'll check mobile again with my next fillup. Thanks for keeping up on the website, really enjoy it!

NormBishop 12-02-2009 12:35 AM

Hi. I am successfully using your mobile site to access our vehicles but there are couple of people in my family that are having problems in accessing the mobile site. We are all using the same phones (Sprint palm 755p with data/web connections). They are getting the following error message when trying to log in to the mobile site:

"Login Error!

The form wasn't submitted properly, there's no email defined."

Like I said, I'm using the same type of phone as they are and I can get connected, but they cant. I've verified that they are using the same login email and password as I am.

Can you help?

Thanks,

- Norm -

pb 12-02-2009 01:38 AM

Hi Norm, that error happens when you navigate to the login-processing page with submitting the form. So one thing to verify is that you are clicking the button when you submit the form. If you just click the phone-equivalent of "Enter" it might not be submitting the form properly.

The fact that you have it working on the exact same phone is a good sign. There's probably some difference between the way you're logging in compared with the way they're logging in. You might look at the process and make sure you're doing it exactly the same way.

NormBishop 12-02-2009 02:04 AM

Hi pb. Thanks for the quick response.

I've actually taken the non-working phones and attempted to access the site, exactly like I do on my phone myself, without success, so it must be something else.

Do we have any other options?

- Norm -

pb 12-02-2009 02:50 AM

I'm stumped at this point. I'm sorry I don't have a good answer for you.

Have you tried logging in with your phone lately? It's possible that we've made a change to the mobile login form since you were able to log in successfully.

jaschrodt 10-06-2014 01:42 PM

Cannot login with iPhone

I can no longer log in to either the full site or the mobile site on my iPhone. When attempting, the login process goes into a loop of sorts. I click login, enter my username and password, the screen changes to another login screen, where I have to enter my info again. When I do that, it goes back to the first login screen and round and round it goes!

I am not on iOS 8.0.2 yet, however, the site has been working fine up to about 1-1/2 weeks ago. Thanks for your help.

James

RobertV 10-06-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaschrodt (Post 179846)
I can no longer log in to either the full site or the mobile site on my iPhone. When attempting, the login process goes into a loop of sorts. I click login, enter my username and password, the screen changes to another login screen, where I have to enter my info again. When I do that, it goes back to the first login screen and round and round it goes!

I am not on iOS 8.0.2 yet, however, the site has been working fine up to about 1-1/2 weeks ago. Thanks for your help.

James

Can you please try clearing your browser cache and trying again? You may also consider deleting all cookies related to "www.fuelly.com" and "fuelly.com" and trying again.
Also, you mentioned it takes you to a different login screen? Can you please take a screenshot of the 2 different login screens you're seeing?
Have you tried logging in with your email address instead of the userID just to see if it'll let you in that way?