Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/ecocleanfuel-org-can-save-you-money-on-fuel-4989.html)

ma4t 06-14-2007 09:21 AM

Good detective work, turbo!
 
That's why I asked the OP for a mileage log. Didn't get an answer. Maybe I'm just too negative, LOL!

ma4t

ecocleanfuel.org 06-14-2007 09:28 PM

That does not mean the product dosen't work,Sherlock! If you go to the performance page you will see that it exceed all EPA standards, Barney Fife?

EcoCleanFuel.org---> performance page-----> CLICK!

50% of the cars talked about on this site is made by china and japaness, german auto makers, so you may be a just a little rascist? (SVOboy )

Hockey4mnhs 06-14-2007 09:43 PM

turbo great job!!
we just need proof thats all we ask. we cant just buy into any product that comes our way outher wise we would all be broke.

repete86 06-14-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org (Post 58249)
That does not mean the product dosen't work,Sherlock! If you go to the performance page you will see that it exceed all EPA standards, Barney Fife?

EcoCleanFuel.org---> performance page-----> CLICK!

50% of the cars talked about on this site is made by china and japaness, german auto makers, so you may be a just a little rascist? (SVOboy )


If you're so intent on pushing your product, why not send some to us so that we can test it? We perform plenty of experiments. After Odie dug up all of that info, I think that the only way for you to be able to have any luck here is to prove results. Spouting numbers does not quantify solid research.

And Odie, great job. You really dug up alot.

repete86 06-14-2007 10:55 PM

Also, I just did some research of my own. The 'company' testing this 'product' seems to specialize in such skeptical products. Just by typing the name of the company (American Technologies Group) into Google unearthed these little gems very quickly:

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/ATG/index.html
https://www.raids.org/ateg4.htm

cfg83 06-14-2007 11:31 PM

repete86 -

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete86 (Post 58268)
Also, I just did some research of my own. The 'company' testing this 'product' seems to specialize in such skeptical products. Just by typing the name of the company (American Technologies Group) into Google unearthed these little gems very quickly:

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/ATG/index.html
https://www.raids.org/ateg4.htm

Monrovia? I know where that is.

https://www.answers.com/topic/america...gies-group-inc
Quote:

Before moving into the steel products industry in 2005, American Technologies Group had been a shell company with no significant operations. The company had been seeking markets for its catalyst technology in the automotive aftermarket and water purification industries and its vacuum distiller technology for consumer applications. American Technologies Group expanded in September 2005 by buying North Texas Steel, a fabricator of structural steel components for commercial, institutional, and civil construction projects. In 2006 the company bought Whitco Company, a maker of steel and aluminum light poles. Company chairman Gary Fromm controls a 45% stake in American Technologies Group.

American Technologies Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 90
Monrovia, CA 91016
CA Tel. 626-357-5000
Fax 626-357-4464

Key numbers for fiscal year ending July, 2006:
Sale: $22.0M
One year growth: 219,400.0%
Net income: ($16.9)M

Officers:
Chairman and Acting CFO: Gary Fromm
CEO, Assistant Secretary and Director; CEO, North Texas Steel Company, Inc.: William N. Plamondon III
CarloSW2

omgwtfbyobbq 06-14-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org (Post 58249)
That does not mean the product dosen't work,Sherlock! If you go to the performance page you will see that it exceed all EPA standards, Barney Fife?

Nearly everyone on this site exceeds all EPA standards. Maybe we should charge you a consulting fee? :D

OdieTurbo 06-15-2007 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete86 (Post 58267)
If you're so intent on pushing your product, why not send some to us so that we can test it? We perform plenty of experiments. After Odie dug up all of that info, I think that the only way for you to be able to have any luck here is to prove results. Spouting numbers does not quantify solid research.

And Odie, great job. You really dug up alot.

Thanks repete86, and yes ecocleanfuel.org, send some of your fuel to some of the folks on this site who do excellent ABA testing. Let us experiment on it and see if we get the results you claim.

Jim Dunlop 06-15-2007 03:26 AM

Wow, this is a very interesting thread! I love the way everyone bands together on this forum to evaluate FE gains objectively. It's helped me a lot already -- I'm up around 41-42 MPG now, from 38-39 just a month or two ago.

Quote:

It has gotten so bad, that some consumers think that global warming is merely a marketing ploy that companies are creating.
Or some taxpayers...a control ploy that global-socialist governments are creating.

But that wouldn't be me, would it? ;)

ELF 06-15-2007 03:35 AM

when I looked at the mpg on the test cars I was not to impressed, 2007 Taurus
with same engine as my sable, they got 21/23 mpg? I can do better than that without trying, even when its -20f here.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.