Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/ecocleanfuel-org-can-save-you-money-on-fuel-4989.html)

ecocleanfuel.org 06-13-2007 04:53 PM

EcocleanFuel.org can save you money on fuel

Let me start by thanking you for allowing me to join your community. I own a 1993 volvo station wagon with 254,300 miles on it. I have just replaced my top air condition hose and thremostat. But for some reason my car is still over heating! I hate car trouble and it drives me stark ravin :mad: Can any body help me:eek:

I also wanted to let you guys know about a fuel additive that is taken the world by storm. On 07/07/07 "Live Earth" will be having music concerts around the world to bring attention to "Global Warming" and our dependecy on oil.

They have decided to show case this "one product" which will allow every day people to do something about lowering toxic tail pipe emissions and help reduce the cost of fuel for every one who uses the product.

Ultimate me2 fuel enhancer works by harnessing the forces of nature to break down the fuel molecules into finer droplets for increased atomization. This enables a cooler, longer, more uniform and more complete combustion which results in smoother performance, cleaner emissions and better fuel economy.

This product is a proven fuel saver for Gasoline and Diesel engines while simultaneously reducing tail pipe emissions. Third party independent testing in strict accordance with the SAE TYPE II J1321, EPA 511 (including FTT75), CFR 86 and California Title test protocols for fuel savings and emissions to EPA and CARB standards.

These tests results have proven a 13% reduction in gasoline use and a 16% reduction in diesel fuel use. Ultimate me2 test results show it delivers a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions, 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) and 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon emissions.

zpiloto 06-13-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org (Post 57351)
Let me start by thanking you for allowing me to join your community. I own a 1993 volvo station wagon with 254,300 miles on it. I have just replaced my top air condition hose and thremostat. But for some reason my car is still over heating! I hate car trouble and it drives me stark ravin :mad: Can any body help me:eek:

I also wanted to let you guys know about a fuel additive that is taken the world by storm. On 07/07/07 "Live Earth" will be having music concerts around the world to bring attention to "Global Warming" and our dependecy on oil.

They have decided to show case this "one product" which will allow every day people to do something about lowering toxic tail pipe emissions and help reduce the cost of fuel for every one who uses the product.

Ultimate me2 fuel enhancer works by harnessing the forces of nature to break down the fuel molecules into finer droplets for increased atomization. This enables a cooler, longer, more uniform and more complete combustion which results in smoother performance, cleaner emissions and better fuel economy.

This product is a proven fuel saver for Gasoline and Diesel engines while simultaneously reducing tail pipe emissions. Third party independent testing in strict accordance with the SAE TYPE II J1321, EPA 511 (including FTT75), CFR 86 and California Title test protocols for fuel savings and emissions to EPA and CARB standards.

These tests results have proven a 13% reduction in gasoline use and a 16% reduction in diesel fuel use. Ultimate me2 test results show it delivers a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions, 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) and 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon emissions.

Do you have any links to the data that shows these results?

Erdrick 06-13-2007 05:11 PM

Rule number one of new technologies: treat them as guilty until proven innocent. There are MANY things to be considered before you should accept something. There are always downsides to everything, so these need to be carefully thought over before deciding to use a new product. I for one don't believe this "one product" to be anything more than a farse. You won't see me adding anything like this to my gas tank.

It really pisses me off to see unscrupulous business people taking advantage of something that should be a good thing. It has gotten so bad, that some consumers think that global warming is merely a marketing ploy that companies are creating. Man, and it is companies like this, who sell their "one product" that will cure all of our ills. Knowledge is power,

Sorry for the above rant.. I just get frustrated sometimes by dishonest people.

Oh, and zplioto, I am not directing this anger at you. I just think that you have your faith misplaced, and if you pore over this site, you will realize that only hard work and creative thinking will help improve mileage. There is no panacea that will give you miraculous gas mileage.

MnFocus 06-13-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org (Post 57351)
proven a 13% reduction in gasoline use and a 16% reduction in diesel fuel use.

A good many of us have done that without your product ...if it was easy as adding some magic stuff ( pixie dust ? ) the earthlings would inundate your sales force with orders and you'll own the World Bank

Silveredwings 06-13-2007 05:59 PM

Most of us here don't believe in marketing copy; only highly credible results. I bet you can guess why.

Do you need an address to which to send free samples for evaluation? If not, why not? Don't you believe in your product?

zpiloto 06-13-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrick (Post 57367)
Oh, and zplioto, I am not directing this anger at you. I just think that you have your faith misplaced, and if you pore over this site, you will realize that only hard work and creative thinking will help improve mileage. There is no panacea that will give you miraculous gas mileage.

Uh, OK. You must realize that every thing with FE is not simple. I have an open mind and if someone can show me data that proves their theory then great if not it really not worth spending much time on it.

Alot of the stuff here that works goes against the grain. That's what great about this site. Folks will test something and see if it produces results or not. That's what the site originally started out as. There has been a huge influx of people and the testing has died off considerable but we used to test everything because what works in one car does not always work for another. Look at the acetone, the HAI in the Saturns, ethanol or airdams. Some it works others it doesn't.

If these people can show the data and even want to give products to test. More power to them I'm all for it. More than likely you're right but I'll keep an open mind and keep the SG hot.:)

Gary Palmer 06-13-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrick (Post 57367)
Rule number one of new technologies: treat them as guilty until proven innocent. There are MANY things to be considered before you should accept something. There are always downsides to everything, so these need to be carefully thought over before deciding to use a new product. I for one don't believe this "one product" to be anything more than a farse. You won't see me adding anything like this to my gas tank.

It really pisses me off to see unscrupulous business people taking advantage of something that should be a good thing. It has gotten so bad, that some consumers think that global warming is merely a marketing ploy that companies are creating. Man, and it is companies like this, who sell their "one product" that will cure all of our ills. Knowledge is power,

Sorry for the above rant.. I just get frustrated sometimes by dishonest people.

First, who is zplioto?

Second, while I appreciate what your saying, I got to tell you, your preaching to the choir! Hang around awhile and I thing you'll find Zpiloto was being polite and doing a tongue in cheek request, so to speak.

Third, I'm wondering if since this guy replaced the upper A/C hose, if that might have something to do with the car still over heating. If this guy doesn't know the difference between an A/C hose and an upper radiator hose, then he sure is in the wrong place to be pedaling his pills.

Erdrick 06-13-2007 06:27 PM

Wow do I ever feel like an idiot. I made a HUGE mistake. When I was typing my reply, the avatars dissapeared... Thus, I mistook ZPILOTO for the original poster. Sorry man, this was merely my ignorance and lack of proofreading that caused this. My entire reply was aimed at the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

I stand by everything I said, as it is directed to the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

As for zpiloto, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. I too only believe quanitfiable results. Sorry for the whole misunderstanding. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Now I am going to crawl into a hole and hide myself in shame...

ELF 06-13-2007 06:32 PM

Liquid Nano Technology, 1oz per 20 gal. will do the following.. or so they claim.

# Drastically increase fuel mileage:eek:
# Increase Power and Acceleration:rolleyes:
# Clean Fuel Injectors, Carburetors, Valves & Cylinders:cool:
# Remove Carbon Deposits & Buildup:)
# Lubricates Valves & Cylinders :o
# Protect Against Wear, & Carbon Buildup :p
# Protects Fuel Injectors from Water Damage :D
# Prevent Water Build-up From Condensation;)
# Up to 75% reduction in emissions!:thumbup:

ecocleanfuel.org, how about a free sample for someone on GS to test?

Silveredwings 06-13-2007 06:39 PM

https://www.gassavers.org/archive/ind...D40/t-190.html

zpiloto 06-13-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erdrick (Post 57423)
Wow do I ever feel like an idiot. I made a HUGE mistake. When I was typing my reply, the avatars dissapeared... Thus, I mistook ZPILOTO for the original poster. Sorry man, this was merely my ignorance and lack of proofreading that caused this. My entire reply was aimed at the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

I stand by everything I said, as it is directed to the OP, ecocleanfuel.org

As for zpiloto, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. I too only believe quanitfiable results. Sorry for the whole misunderstanding. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Now I am going to crawl into a hole and hide myself in shame...

No problem.

Metro, omgwtfbyobbq or anyone take a look at this testing protocol. from there site. Does this look like a really bad way to do an accurate FE test? I might not be smart enough to figure it out but how could that be accurate.

ma4t 06-13-2007 06:52 PM

EcocleanFuel.org, do you have a mileage log for your vehicle? If not, start using the log on this site.

Also, how long have you been using it?

ma4t

omgwtfbyobbq 06-13-2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zpiloto (Post 57427)
Metro, omgwtfbyobbq or anyone take a look at this testing protocol. from there site. Does this look like a really bad way to do an accurate FE test? I might not be smart enough to figure it out but how could that be accurate.

No need for smarts, none here. ;)
Something that stuck out like a sore thumb was the area of the trials.
Quote:

During the test, ATDS drivers drove both cars over a real-world road route in the Ontario, CA. area of approximately 54 miles in length.
If changing my driving habits can result in a over 50% increase in fuel economy, I dunno how they can seriously consider conducting a test over a busy urban area with tons of rush hour traffic like Ontario. The Inland Empire, including Ontario, CA had the worst increase in time stuck in traffic in the US iirc. I know because I lived there. :p The only thing I'd go for would be the same weighing procedure done on a dyno with two identical cars making Xhp for 30 minutes or so. Depending on the time of day, a 20 mile ride through Riverside County can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a few hours. Horribly congested. There's just too much crap to control for in "Real World" situations. Lemme put it this way, traffic is so bad that doing something as small as dropping from three lanes to one lane on the 91 at 1am on a weekday will cause a backup for an hour or so. It's freiken socal, the traffic is horrible.

editz- roflz, they didn't even conduct the tests on the same days, who knows about the times.

GasSavers_BMac 06-14-2007 02:27 AM

Drastic increase in mileage will not be a device (magic powder, liquid gold, magnet, electronic condensor), it will be a technology applied to a vehicle/engine!

ecocleanfuel.org 06-14-2007 06:31 AM

Wow, I can't beleive the negative mind set in this room! before you critize a person for being a "snake oil salesman" you should at least read the information provided to you? I am a hard working blue collar person who wouldn't take a dime or mislead any one for any kind of gain.

As a store clerk I created a website dedicated to putting criminals in jail. The website is criminalsRus.com. I was just giving you my results and my experience. I try to tell all of my customers about anything that will help them. I see single mothers coming in to my station with hands full of change to get gas! I wouldn't be so low as to sell them any thing that I would not buy my self.

FYI: I replace the upper hose of my air conditioner. I am not in to taking, but giving! I spent my hard working for this product and this website to fight crime, I try to solve problems not create them!

EcoCleanFuel.org

SVOboy 06-14-2007 06:36 AM

The site's skepticism comes from having many many folks come on representing their product trying to sell it and having nothing ever come of any of them...

Do you have any 3rd party testing done on this? I am particularly interested in your emissions claim...How does this stuff work? What's in it?

ecocleanfuel.org 06-14-2007 06:39 AM

All the information can be found at Ecocleanfuel.org

ecocleanfuel.org 06-14-2007 06:40 AM

I am happy with my results, you may or may not be.

ecocleanfuel.org 06-14-2007 06:40 AM

I have to go I need to work, Thank you

OdieTurbo 06-14-2007 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 57551)
The site's skepticism comes from having many many folks come on representing their product trying to sell it and having nothing ever come of any of them...

Do you have any 3rd party testing done on this? I am particularly interested in your emissions claim...How does this stuff work? What's in it?

After a little research, I noticed an "IBA" login... "IBA" is an old term from Amway, "Independent Business Associate" or the like. It is commonly used in Pyramid Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing. Another term I found on the site(s) is "Home Based Business", another Pyramid Marketing term.

So I did some research, the parent company "Essentially Yours Inc." www.eyicom.com indicates that the company started in vitamin and nutritional supplements.

I also found that the company's headquarters is in Canada and Hong Kong, now I'm not being racist, but I don't know what kind of testing is required on products that are imported to the US.

I quote the following site newsblaze.com:

Quote:

The issuance of this news release in no way implies that the United States Environmental Protection Agency or the United States government endorses, certifies or approves Ultimate ME2 and Ultimate ME2 Bulk Fuel Additive in any way.
This basically means that the product is not certified for use in the US. Simply for sale.

Here is another quote, this one from BusinessWeek:

Quote:

Essentially Yours Industries Inc. (EYI) was begun in 1995 with one goal in mind: To offer honest individuals, with virtually no sales background and virtually no cash, a genuine chance to develop an at-home business. We believed that if we could help enough people make significant money, while providing extraordinary Wellness Products, then, as a company, we would not just succeed, we would prosper. In the beginning, we didn't have much money. We started in our own homes where we held meetings, wrote newsletters, and shipped products. Word of our stunning Wellness Products spread. And people, just like you, started generating commission checks, which grew from small to very large. We reinvested our money, and year in and year out, we expanded the EYI.
Basically stated the company is in business to make at-home businesses, not provide product. Providing the product is secondary.

Now, I am not a hater of Multi-Level Marketing. It works well for some people. However, since the company's primary goal is to help others into business, how can I (or any of us) believe that your product is good when your own company states they do not have a research team for developing this product?

After more research, I found the company that makes the product is ChinaOil. Here is a listing of what they produce.

Petroleum resins...

Looks like the super additive is nothing but a by-product.

ma4t 06-14-2007 09:21 AM

Good detective work, turbo!

That's why I asked the OP for a mileage log. Didn't get an answer. Maybe I'm just too negative, LOL!

ma4t

ecocleanfuel.org 06-14-2007 09:28 PM

That does not mean the product dosen't work,Sherlock! If you go to the performance page you will see that it exceed all EPA standards, Barney Fife?

EcoCleanFuel.org---> performance page-----> CLICK!

50% of the cars talked about on this site is made by china and japaness, german auto makers, so you may be a just a little rascist? (SVOboy )

Hockey4mnhs 06-14-2007 09:43 PM

turbo great job!!
we just need proof thats all we ask. we cant just buy into any product that comes our way outher wise we would all be broke.

repete86 06-14-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org (Post 58249)
That does not mean the product dosen't work,Sherlock! If you go to the performance page you will see that it exceed all EPA standards, Barney Fife?

50% of the cars talked about on this site is made by china and japaness, german auto makers, so you may be a just a little rascist? (SVOboy )

If you're so intent on pushing your product, why not send some to us so that we can test it? We perform plenty of experiments. After Odie dug up all of that info, I think that the only way for you to be able to have any luck here is to prove results. Spouting numbers does not quantify solid research.

And Odie, great job. You really dug up alot.

repete86 06-14-2007 10:55 PM

Also, I just did some research of my own. The 'company' testing this 'product' seems to specialize in such skeptical products. Just by typing the name of the company (American Technologies Group) into Google unearthed these little gems very quickly:

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/ATG/index.html
https://www.raids.org/ateg4.htm

cfg83 06-14-2007 11:31 PM

repete86 -

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete86 (Post 58268)
Also, I just did some research of my own. The 'company' testing this 'product' seems to specialize in such skeptical products. Just by typing the name of the company (American Technologies Group) into Google unearthed these little gems very quickly:

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/ATG/index.html
https://www.raids.org/ateg4.htm

Monrovia? I know where that is.

https://www.answers.com/topic/america...gies-group-inc
Quote:

Before moving into the steel products industry in 2005, American Technologies Group had been a shell company with no significant operations. The company had been seeking markets for its catalyst technology in the automotive aftermarket and water purification industries and its vacuum distiller technology for consumer applications. American Technologies Group expanded in September 2005 by buying North Texas Steel, a fabricator of structural steel components for commercial, institutional, and civil construction projects. In 2006 the company bought Whitco Company, a maker of steel and aluminum light poles. Company chairman Gary Fromm controls a 45% stake in American Technologies Group.

American Technologies Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 90
Monrovia, CA 91016
CA Tel. 626-357-5000
Fax 626-357-4464

Key numbers for fiscal year ending July, 2006:
Sale: $22.0M
One year growth: 219,400.0%
Net income: ($16.9)M

Officers:
Chairman and Acting CFO: Gary Fromm
CEO, Assistant Secretary and Director; CEO, North Texas Steel Company, Inc.: William N. Plamondon III
CarloSW2

omgwtfbyobbq 06-14-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Nearly everyone on this site exceeds all EPA standards. Maybe we should charge you a consulting fee? :D

OdieTurbo 06-15-2007 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete86 (Post 58267)
If you're so intent on pushing your product, why not send some to us so that we can test it? We perform plenty of experiments. After Odie dug up all of that info, I think that the only way for you to be able to have any luck here is to prove results. Spouting numbers does not quantify solid research.

And Odie, great job. You really dug up alot.

Thanks repete86, and yes ecocleanfuel.org, send some of your fuel to some of the folks on this site who do excellent ABA testing. Let us experiment on it and see if we get the results you claim.

Jim Dunlop 06-15-2007 03:26 AM

Wow, this is a very interesting thread! I love the way everyone bands together on this forum to evaluate FE gains objectively. It's helped me a lot already -- I'm up around 41-42 MPG now, from 38-39 just a month or two ago.

Quote:

It has gotten so bad, that some consumers think that global warming is merely a marketing ploy that companies are creating.
Or some taxpayers...a control ploy that global-socialist governments are creating.

But that wouldn't be me, would it? ;)

ELF 06-15-2007 03:35 AM

when I looked at the mpg on the test cars I was not to impressed, 2007 Taurus
with same engine as my sable, they got 21/23 mpg? I can do better than that without trying, even when its -20f here.

ma4t 06-15-2007 03:53 AM

Quote:

Still waiting on your gaslog.

Garage ----------> [add gaslog entry] ----------> CLICK!

m

GasSavers_DaX 06-15-2007 04:06 AM

OMG, sell me three cases!!:rolleyes:

OdieTurbo 06-15-2007 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ma4t (Post 58290)
Still waiting on your gaslog.

Garage ----------> [add gaslog entry] ----------> CLICK!

m

Dude! You pwned him!

ecocleanfuel.org 06-15-2007 06:39 AM

I will look into sending you a bottle of the product, please leave me some information where I can send it. Before I do I would like for you to send me some information on who and what kind of credentials this test site has.

FYI: This product will be featured durning " Live Earth" concerts around the world on 07/07/07!

bbgobie 06-15-2007 07:08 AM

All this poster has done is very smartly spammed his websites. He has cleverly dropped in several links with excellent key words and remarks to be picked up by search engines. If nothing more he is simply search engine marketing.

IMO the sentences with links should be removed until some part of his claims can be verified. All a search engine see's is his product can reduce MPG from a reputable site like this and next time someone searches on how to improve his mileage his site comes up higher.

Eco, all you have done so far is regurgitated marketing copy. You haven't even yet once said you use it yourself and what your OWN results are. You haven't made an effort to particpate in the gas logs, and that is why no one believes you.

OdieTurbo 06-15-2007 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbgobie (Post 58319)
IMO the sentences with links should be removed until some part of his claims can be verified. All a search engine see's is his product can reduce MPG from a reputable site like this and next time someone searches on how to improve his mileage his site comes up higher.

Ditto!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbgobie (Post 58319)
Eco, all you have done so far is regurgitated marketing copy. You haven't even yet once said you use it yourself and what your OWN results are. You haven't made an effort to particpate in the gas logs, and that is why no one believes you.

Dude, more pwnage!

psyshack 06-15-2007 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecocleanfuel.org (Post 58316)
I will look into sending you a bottle of the product, please leave me some information where I can send it. Before I do I would like for you to send me some information on who and what kind of credentials this test site has.

FYI: This product will be featured durning " Live Earth" concerts around the world on 07/07/07!

I think if you look around the site. You will find 95% or better of the membership all blow epa mpg est. right out of the water. Must of us do this by changing the way we drive. And sometimes how our cars intreract with the wind, road surface.

Most of the membership have excellent credentails. Many of us are active on other sites. And some have done work with the press/media. Our credentials as a whole are very good indeed.

Our efforts are very well documented and tatics proven. Lets see some proof of the product in question. As of yet Ive seen nothing.

Fact is better mpg is held within the feet, hands and minds of a driver.

psy

ma4t 06-15-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OdieTurbo (Post 58301)
Dude! You pwned him!

He just opened the door. I'll try just about anything if I see some good data arising out of A-B-A testing.

There's just something about empirical evidence that turns me on. :D

m

ecocleanfuel.org 06-15-2007 12:29 PM

Here is some information that you can screen for your pleasure?
AUTOMOTIVE TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, INC.
October 13, 2006
Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLCAttn: Mr. Dennis Leung, General Manager17188 Hazelwood Dr.Riverside, CA. 92503
Subject: HIGHWAY EXHAUST EMISSIONS TEST REPORT ON MACH 3
ULTIMATE ME2 FUEL ADDITIVE
Dear Mr. Leung,
Automotive Testing an Development Services, Inc. (ATDS) is please to report the results of testing conducted for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on possible Exhaust Emissions benefits of the ULTIMATE ME2 additive in a gasoline passenger car application.
Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. has been commissioned to conduct a series of tests for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on the ULTIMATE ME2 fuel additive (EPA Registration #20340001) for evaluation of its effects on fuel economy and emissions using industry standards tests. This test sequence was conducted in our laboratory using the Federal Highway Test driving cycle. The fuel used was the Federal unleaded test fuel. The vehicle was a 2005 Ford Taurus with a six cylinder engine and approximately 41.000 miles on the odometer. The test was run in two parts, first a baseline sequence of two tests using regular test fuel then the “ULTIMATE ME2” was added to the fuel supply, 300 miles of over the road driving was performed and the Highway tests run twice more.
The test results show that test vehicle, with the ULTIMATE ME2 additive mixed into its’ fuel, achieved a 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon Emissions, a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions and a 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) emissions when compared the results with regular fuel.
The results of this test are summarized on the enclosed table. The 2005 Ford Taurus shows large reductions in Highway Exhaust Emissions therefore it appears possible that there is a beneficial effect in this application.
Sincerely,
Linwood Farmer
Vice PresidentATDS, Inc.
Enclosure (1) Summary Table of Highway Exhaust Emissions Testing on a Ford Taurus: Mr. William Wu, President, China oil (USA), Inc. Mr. Jay Sergeant, President, Essentially Yours Industries, Inc.

October 7, 2005 (revised August 23, 2006)
Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC
Attn: Mr. Dennis Leung, General Manager
17188 Hazelwood Drive
Riverside, CA 92503
Subject: ON ROAD FUEL CONSUMPTION TEST REPORT ON MACH 3 ULTIMATE ME2 ADDITIVE
Dear Mr. Leung,
Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. (ATDS) is pleased to report the results of testing conducted for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. Wherein their “Ultimate ME2” fuel additive was tested for fuel economy benefits in a Diesel Medium Duty Truck application.
Testing was conducted in an on-road environment using public highways and loosely based upon the concept of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1321* test protocol. Two medium duty Isuzu cab over box trucks were provided for test by the client and were reported to be of the same make, model and year. Both trucks were six-cylinder intercooler turbo diesels. ATDS drivers drove both trucks over a real-world road route in the Ontario, CA area. Truck number 14V8 was used as a control and did not receive any product additive, while truck number 14V5 was the test truck and did receive two 12 ounce bottles of “Ultimate ME2” fuel additive (US EPA Registration #204320001) during the “with product” phase of the test.
Both trucks were driving in their “as received” condition for baseline runs. Three identical 150 mile laps were driven on both trucks. After addition of the product to the test truck, two ad¬ditional 150 mile laps were driven in both trucks. In all cases, the trucks were driven together to minimize the effects of varying traffic and weather conditions, that is, as they were driving together, the traffic and weather seen by one truck was similar to the conditions seen by the other. Furthermore, in evaluating the effects of the product, only the ration of test truck fuel consumption to control truck fuel consumption was considered. The absolute value of fuel economy for the test truck with product is not compared directly to the economy in the baseline condition. Instead the ratio of test vs. control truck is computed and then compared from day to day. This ratio comparison minimizes the effects of differing traffic and weather conditions from one day to the next.
Both trucks were refilled with commercial diesel fuel prior to departure for the driving laps. The trucks were filled again at the completion of the day and the fuel consumed is assumed equal to the amount refilled. Attempts to refuel the truck to the same level both at the begin¬ning and end were limited to visual fuel level estimation in the filler pipes of both trucks.

The results of this test are summarized on the following page. An approximate 16% fuel sav¬ings was demonstrated with the “Mach 3 Ultimate ME2” fuel additive in this test; therefore it appears possible that there is a beneficial fuel economy effect in this application.
Sincerely,
Linwood Farmer
Vice President
ATDS, Inc.
Enclosure (1)
• The J1321 Test protocol is a copyrighted product of the Society of Automotive
Engineers. No endorsement of this test is implied.
• This report was revised on August 23, 2006 to include the new commercial Private Brand name of ULTIMATE ME2 and its associated EPA Fuel Additive Registration Number: 204320001.
ATDS-Project #1142
Client: Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC “ULTIMATE ME2, USEPA Reg# 204320001”
Summary Report for Abbreviated On-Road Fuel Economy Trial Based Upon SAE J1321 Protocol
Date: 10/7/2005 (Revised August 23, 2006)
Test Truck #14V5
1997 Isuzu Cab Over Diesel Truck

Condition ODO Miles Gallons Refilled MPG
Baseline 1 154 13.92 11.1
w/Product 301 19.98 15.1
Baseline 2 303 21.87 13.9
Baselines
Combined 457 35.79 12.8

October 13, 2006
Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLCAttn: Mr. Dennis Leung, General Manager17188 Hazelwood Dr.Riverside, CA. 92503
Subject: HIGHWAY EXHAUST EMISSIONS TEST REPORT ON MACH 3
ULTIMATE ME2 FUEL ADDITIVE
Dear Mr. Leung,
Automotive Testing an Development Services, Inc. (ATDS) is please to report the results of testing conducted for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on possible Exhaust Emissions benefits of the ULTIMATE ME2 additive in a gasoline passenger car application.
Automotive Testing and Development Services, Inc. has been commissioned to conduct a series of tests for Mach 3 Automotive Products, LLC. on the ULTIMATE ME2 fuel additive (EPA Registration #20340001) for evaluation of its effects on fuel economy and emissions using industry standards tests. This test sequence was conducted in our laboratory using the Federal Highway Test driving cycle. The fuel used was the Federal unleaded test fuel. The vehicle was a 2005 Ford Taurus with a six cylinder engine and approximately 41.000 miles on the odometer. The test was run in two parts, first a baseline sequence of two tests using regular test fuel then the “ULTIMATE ME2” was added to the fuel supply, 300 miles of over the road driving was performed and the Highway tests run twice more.
The test results show that test vehicle, with the ULTIMATE ME2 additive mixed into its’ fuel, achieved a 7% reduction in Hydrocarbon Emissions, a 33% reduction in Carbon Monoxide (CO) emissions and a 44% reduction in Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) emissions when compared the results with regular fuel.
The results of this test are summarized on the enclosed table. The 2005 Ford Taurus shows large reductions in Highway Exhaust Emissions therefore it appears possible that there is a beneficial effect in this application.
Sincerely,
Linwood Farmer
Vice PresidentATDS, Inc.
Enclosure (1) Summary Table of Highway Exhaust Emissions Testing on a Ford TaurusCc: Mr. William Wu, President, Chinaoil (USA), Inc. Mr. Jay Sargeant, President, Essentially Yours Industries, Inc.
Test

Mach 3 ULTIMATE ME2 Highway Exhaust Emmisions Test
Baseline
Test ID THC CO NOx CO2
ONT08089 0.0062 0.2103 0.0285 237.5447
ONT08103 0.0064 0.1954 0.0245 237.0813
0.0064 0.1954 0.0245 237.0813
With ULTIMATE ME2
Test ID THC CO NOx CO2
ONT08089 0.0056 0.0515 0.0049 235.2699
ONT08170 0.0061 0.2186 0.0249 234.4385
0.0061 0.2159 0.1351 234.8542
Improvement: %7 33% 44% 1%

ecocleanfuel.org 06-15-2007 12:32 PM

I will supply you with some product if you have a reputabile shop to do the test