Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   Hho (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/hho-9005.html)

GasSavers_Russ 06-17-2008 02:21 PM

Hho

Hello i have started a new HH-O site and wanted to get the word out,

Been looking through the projects here and am very impressed,

Never give up Happy experimenting :thumbup:

Ford Man 06-17-2008 02:42 PM

Is your site an informational site or sales? What is the web address? How about including a link.

Hateful 06-17-2008 02:50 PM

But if you take our HHO people, who are we going to make fun of?

Jay2TheRescue 06-17-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful (Post 106501)
But if you take our HHO people, who are we going to make fun of?

People like me who glide in full size 4wd pickup trucks?

;)

-Jay

bobc455 06-17-2008 03:18 PM

Russ-

There were several "spammy" threads yesterday, and you've probably noticed that they were deleted. However I'll let this one stick, because you seem to have a sincere attitude about increasing fuel economy.

Elsewhere on these forums, there are guidelines for conducting experiments, and we'd be very interested in any factual data you can present. It would be beneficial for everyone if you could look those methods up and give us any repeatable before-after-before data, because (as you can probably tell) there are a lot of people skeptical about the whole HHO thing 'round these parts. There are many "HHO" sites and most of them are bologna (from a statistical/sales perspective), so perhaps you can bring some credibility to this whole realm.

Looking forward to your input!

-Bob C.

Hateful 06-17-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue (Post 106502)
People like me who glide in full size 4wd pickup trucks?

;)

-Jay

Glad you're here then. Any decoy from the duck tape mobile is appreciated.

Jay2TheRescue 06-17-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful (Post 106510)
Glad you're here then. Any decoy from the duck tape mobile is appreciated.

LOL, I don't care. Make fun all you want... :p Today I was seriously considering blocking off the rear wheelwells after I switched back to the narrower size stock tires later this summer. I tell you though, I miss my old 1974 C-10 pickup. That had a 350 with no emissions equipment to slow it down. With over 300,000 miles that truck hit the high 20's on the highway just by keeping a light touch on the pedal. No gliding or anything else special. None of my other trucks ever did that on a regular basis. It also had an a/c that was so cold if left on max it would frost up the windows!

-Jay

EDIT: BTW, it looks like your car is sticking its tongue out at me!

Hateful 06-17-2008 04:16 PM

When a big truck like yours passes me, my scangauge mpg's go up a couple MPG for about 5 seconds. That's how much air you're pushing with that big flat front end.

Jay2TheRescue 06-17-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful (Post 106518)
When a big truck like yours passes me, my scangauge mpg's go up a couple MPG for about 5 seconds. That's how much air you're pushing with that big flat front end.

I think that warrants some experimentation. If you can draft on the side of a truck (not in his blind spot of course!!!) you don't have the rocks kicked up on your car as much, and you don't have the possibility of rearending him.

-Jay

GasSavers_Russ 06-17-2008 05:30 PM

Woops

For all the people that don't believe come and see my kitchen after my reactor exploded Woops

Belive me when u sit there and melt things with water you then believe its real

at first i did wonder but trust me!

(FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELIEVE)
Get a 12v battery and 2 bits of tin foil connect the battery to the tinfoil via wires and space the tin foil with kitchen cloth, you will be amassed at how much hydrogen you can create with tin foil and a bit of salt'y water

That was what convinced me and sent me on my journey

PS to catch your bubbles to explode try adding a small amount of washing up liquid it alows the bubbles to form on the surface and be ignited, Always remember be safe!

Or you will have a kitchen like mine :mad: