Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   Has anyone else noticed the #1 MPG and #1 above EPA ratings? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/has-anyone-else-noticed-the-1-mpg-and-1-above-epa-ratings-9653.html)

civic lover 08-06-2008 09:28 AM

Personally I wish they would take all those scooters off that score card. Not many people on her have scooters. It is all cars and trucks.

bobc455 08-06-2008 09:59 AM

Hey guys-

101mpg actually noticed that last week too, but we can't seem to be able to fix it. Pretty sure only the admin can fix that.

(I wonder if that car was being towed behind a motorhome for that trip, and the gas disappeared due to evaporation!)

We're on it, sorry about the inconvenience.

By the way, if you want to bring something to the attention of moderators, you can also use the "report post" - mostly that function is used for spam but you can also type another explanation into the report. Just because a post is reported doesn't mean it gets deleted.

-Bob C.

Jay2TheRescue 08-06-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by civic lover (Post 114172)
Personally I wish they would take all those scooters off that score card. Not many people on her have scooters. It is all cars and trucks.

I think scooters belong in the motorcycle category. Not passenger cars & trucks.

-Jay

thornburg 08-06-2008 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue (Post 114167)
Depending on how vBulletin is setup the moderators may or may not be able to change that. It may be that only site administrators can fix the rankings.

-Jay

I don't expect someone to manually adjust the rankings... but there is an "edit" button next to everyone's gas log. I can't edit other people's logs, but I figured a moderator (or maybe an admin) could do that, change or delete that entry, and send a note to the user about the reason for it.

trautotuning 08-06-2008 10:30 AM

Well if they are still looking for mods you know who to get :D

dkjones96 08-06-2008 10:51 AM

Does that person even post?

Edit:
XavierDFA doesn't have a single post in the forums lol

Dalez0r 08-06-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue (Post 114178)
I think scooters belong in the motorcycle category. Not passenger cars & trucks.

-Jay

I agree strongly here, I hate showing the top 10 to my friends to show them how hondas and geo metros have most of the positions, and having to explain wtf is up with the 1400mpg thing and the scooters on there.

bobc455 08-06-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thornburg (Post 114181)
...and send a note to the user about the reason for it.

I have also sent an email to the user.

We'll give him some time to respond, then see what happens.

-Bob C.

Ford Man 08-06-2008 01:03 PM

I just want to know what kind of mods he is using! Must be one of those hydrogen generators where the car runs on about 2% gas 98% hydrogen?

Ford Man 08-06-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalez0r (Post 114209)
I agree strongly here, I hate showing the top 10 to my friends to show them how hondas and geo metros have most of the positions, and having to explain wtf is up with the 1400mpg thing and the scooters on there.

I think there should be a category for 50cc scooters. They shouldn't even be categorized with motorcycles, because you're not even required to have a motorcycle license for them. I haven't even got my motorcycle in the garage, because I get so close to the same mileage tank after tank and I'm not going to use any hypermiling techniques on it. When I ride a bike I do it for enjoyment and don't worry so much about the gas.